Thursday, February 28, 2008

The Chipster prize I won!

Here is the prize I won in the chipster contest. Just got it in the post yesterday.
Thnx to En Arip for fetching it from the Pos Laju office...

Can u guess what I've won?

Image hosting by Imageshack.us

It's a special edition thumbdrive from Chipster! Well, at least I got something from the fun I had in the contest...



BTW, the fake ruby stone attached to it really made me laugh! When I saw it, I was like, no bling-bling? Hmmm... It's a fake stone... But since it's a gift, it still looks nice to me! Thanx, Chipster!




Image hosting by Imageshack.us

7 Comments:

At 11:25 AM, Blogger Mediviron UOA Clinic said...

it reminds me of a cigarette lighter!

 
At 6:25 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

it reminds me of a he man sword.....

 
At 1:59 AM, Blogger Puteri Nuur At-Terawis said...

it remind me of nthg, tapi kalau tanak, saya disini sedia menerimanya :) huhuhuhuh

salam kenal.

 
At 5:47 PM, Blogger shandye. said...

lor...
ingat kan lighter tadi..

anyway... congrats abg wahdi...

 
At 10:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

uolsss..ada ker beg LV khas tuk simpan thumbdrive ni?or,gucci?or...???

iolss menantikan apa jenis 'protection' tuk thumbdrive ni...

:)

 
At 12:55 AM, Blogger nUUr said...

tahniaah..comey hadiah

 
At 4:08 PM, Blogger artisticklytouch said...

bling bling katanya...nak gantung kat leher kans..siang jadi thumbdrive malam jadi aksesori kecantikan diri katanya

weols jeles..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home