Monday, September 10, 2007

I Love Chipster!

Image hosting by Imageshack.us



Remember yesterday's picture (above)? Actually, I don't really like potato chips that much... When I was doing my grocery shopping, I bumped into this new potato chips from Twisties... My favourite snack since I was 5 years old, has been Twisties' Corn Snack BBQ flavour... my all-time favourite!


Image hosting by Imageshack.us
Simply delicious~


I luv it so much, even now! So, when I saw the Chipster at the hypermarket, and noticed that it's from the same brand of my favourite snack (Twisties), I thought Chipster is gonna be as super-duper delicious like any Twisties corn snack... Naturally, I grabbed a big pack of it, in sour cream flavour! And the result? Mmmmm... extremely delicious!!!! Slowly, but surely, I'm becoming a potato chips lover! ;) Hey guys u must try it!!!!

And today, I bought another 3 packs of Chipster before taking the train home. I bought the different flavours: Original, Hot and Spicy, and Sour Cream... Yeah, they are absolutely delicious!! I luv all the three flavours!

I went searching more about Chipster on the Internet, especially wallpapers; and you know what? I found the official Chipster website here http://www.chipster.com.my/


Image hosting by Imageshack.us
The contest...



This website is so funky and cool!!!! You must visit it, guys! And they are now running a contest... What contest? You have to find out yourself!

I've participated. I snapped a self-pic with my chipster, and uploaded it onto the website. I had chosen the most matching background from their templates and threw in some text too!.. And here is the result! Ta-daaa!!!!



Image hosting by Imageshack.us
Yeah, it wasn't easy to crop my pic on the website; but to me, challenges are what I like most!


Nice rite??? If you like, you can vote for my entry on the same website, but they have not uploaded my pic yet... It's still pending their approval... give them some time, OK? ;)

You guys also can participate, to win fabulous prizes or just for the fun of it :)
Go get your Chipster and camera, snap a pic and then upload it!


Image hosting by Imageshack.us
The prizes to be won...


--- Today's News Update! ---


Chipster had just uploaded my picture onto their gallery in the website, yeay~~~ and you can vote for me and other contestants if you like their picture composition! http://www.chipster.com.my


Image hosting by Imageshack.us

VOTE FOR ME!!!!! ;)

16 Comments:

At 11:57 AM, Blogger anne said...

cutenya ur contest entry tu...hope u'll win something...

now u've got me craving for potato chips...tak baik la...junkfood is bad for u wahdi;-)

 
At 12:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Luv the Hot&Spicy Chipster myself tapi kena control sebab senang sangat nak over dose since Chipster ni taklah semasin Pringles. Pringles at least kena break minum air.

Hmmm ... masuk peraduan pun ada pose buka-buka baju. Kena kejar nak di baham jerung lagi gitiew. Lepas ni sure jerung darat pulak yang kejar uolls ... kih 3x

Guess if you have it, you can flaunt it la kan
*larik mengelak barbell yg dibaling*

TokNujum

 
At 3:01 PM, Blogger Arif Hassan said...

abeslah.. sure menang punyer lah.. dah half naked tu...

i vote dah 4 u bro..

 
At 3:45 PM, Blogger Azurah Anuar said...

oh i grabbed a packet of chipster today on my way back for lunch.

seriously mmg yummilicious.

the taste is just nice lah, tak semasin pringles.

i'll definitely vote for you for introducing chipster.

heh

 
At 6:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Though I am a bit traditional tapi appreciate kreativiti yang dihasilkan.Something goods that you share with the readers.As far as I'm concerned I love your Masjid Jamek ,Muar so much.Seperti karya TT rindu dendam dan tenggelam dengan "Lost in Eden" Satu hari tak tatap tablo tu tak puas rasa nya.Kehijauan yang menyegarkan.Sumbangan para bloggers dengan "Theraphy rasa" menjadikan hari hari indah untuk dilalui.Seikhlas rasanubarI -Rio.

 
At 7:53 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

chipster mmg sedapp!! :D and murah plak tu. i pun mcm u jugak hari tu, tgk ade brand baru from twisties. tu yg nak try! yuuummm!

wwahh masuk contest ke? :P okeh will vote for u! :D

 
At 8:58 AM, Blogger hOtMaMa said...

aiyoo..u ols..mak rasa sure u ols menang punya...tengok la pose pun very der sesuwatu...opss...

 
At 3:22 PM, Blogger shandye. said...

abg wahdi...
congrats...
harap2 dapat lewr menang grandprize tue..
ahaks...

 
At 10:24 PM, Blogger wahdi said...

Hi Anne, cute eh? :-)
yeah hope so, menang lite2 pun takpe,
Anyway, u dah try chipster tu?

 
At 10:26 PM, Blogger wahdi said...

Hi Tok nujum,

amboi, falunt it katanyeh, baling uol dgn barbell :P
Anyway, i pun suka chipster hot and spicy, sgt lazat, pagi tadi sebelum subuh, bangun2 tido dgn tak gosok gigi, terus baham sepeket chipster sambil tgk tv :)

 
At 10:27 PM, Blogger wahdi said...

Hi Arep,
wah, ye ye tu nak vote ekeke
anyway, kalau half naked tak menang gak tak tahulah :P

 
At 10:32 PM, Blogger wahdi said...

Hi Wawa~
Kan sedapnya chipster tu...
hehe ye ye aje nak undi i,
undi jgn tak undi~

 
At 10:34 PM, Blogger wahdi said...

Hi Paman!
THNX, sekadar berkongsi yg wajar dikongsikan bersama :)

 
At 10:36 PM, Blogger wahdi said...

Hi Hanis, kan! dah lah sedap murah plak tu, best best, undi 1000 kali occay! :P

 
At 10:36 PM, Blogger wahdi said...

Hi Hotmama~
boleh menang kah uols? iols tak fotogenik, haiyoo sesuatu bagaimanakah yg dimaksudkan??

 
At 10:39 PM, Blogger wahdi said...

Hi Evil, Thanks, camtu vote ler :P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home