Friday, January 16, 2009

Kumquat

Phatnfierce.com

After dinner last night, bought some miniature oranges and a Special Edition Starbucks Chinese New Year mug. En Arip bought a similar mug as well. Planned to bake something this weekend, using these kumquats as its main ingredient or as garnishing, at least... hmmm... I'm still not so sure about that yet...

Oh, I am so happy to get back in touch with some former classmates, former lecturers, people I knew before, and some old friends as well as making some new ones. Not forgetting, starting new friendships with silent readers of this blog!

Yeah, I am a late-bloomer in FaceBook! I am most happy to be reunited with all my friends from UiTM. But some of them said that I appear fatter now! WHAT?? ME, fat??
OK, maybe I have gained few pounds here and there... :P

Yeah... I can't deny that anymore, by looking at some pics taken in 2002 during my UiTM days... OMG! Now I have to agree... I AM FAT! T_T

Phatnfierce.com
My face used to be longish, but it's roundish *speechless. Thanks semut, for posting this pic.

14 Comments:

At 5:39 AM, Blogger [danial][ma] said...

hej! wahdi...love kamquat...just it them plain...and about your physical, i think time change that also change our appearance to be more matured...fat? NO...just more macho...;-)

 
At 8:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

fat? mana ada..

wahdi..ms 2002 tu,u tgh buat degree ek..i tgk sorang2 kat gambar tu..tapi takde pun yg dikenali, kut2 la duk same kolej kan..kolej delima

 
At 8:31 AM, Blogger akupunyahal said...

hmm i think i kenal few of them in that pic.. ahaks

 
At 3:50 PM, Blogger wahdi said...

Hej! Danial! really meh???? *sukeh

Jue - tak fate eh? Wahhh tambah sukeh!!! Jue, i wat degree kat UiTM mcca, wat honest kat UiTM Shah Alam! kalau kat melaka blog D tu Dang Anum hehehe

 
At 3:50 PM, Blogger wahdi said...

Malim - hello malim! yakah ? *pekop molot

 
At 9:38 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

well my friend told me

once you reach 28 and above, you will look different.

some look matured, some gained a bit weight, some rupa mcm bapak org..

just a cycle in life.. :)

 
At 12:05 PM, Blogger Faisal Admar said...

Ah! those are the days :)

I hate to see my old picture because I can't stop laughing. Even I hide all the pictures when I was in somewhere snowy. How to brag about it when you simply hate how you look like before? Lol.

Btw, I like the small/miniature orange. Most of them seedless! Thank God. :)

 
At 12:19 PM, Blogger Bernard said...

Mahal x mug tuh? Dh lama x gi starbux...

I prefer makan oren biasa drpd kumquat sbb makan bnyk kumquat ini buat badan panas!

Takutla nk jadi tua. Hopefully tua nanti boleh jadi seseksi Jalaludin Hassan or Sean Connery ;P

 
At 11:56 PM, Blogger ginseng4desoul said...

At least uols nampak agak sama lagi ler. I takleh tgk langsung gambar lama iols. Macam langit dan bumi. Hehehe.

 
At 9:38 AM, Blogger wahdi said...

Bud - lucky i look younger *pitammm

Bernard - Mug tu abt RM35.90 kalau tak silap... badan panas? really?
tak perlu takut, laki makin tua makin ensem hehee

Rich - hehehe i tahu camna rupa uol sblm ni, mmg langit dan bumi kan??? he he he

 
At 12:32 PM, Blogger the anThropologist said...

Tetiba teringat kata-kata my Profesor, man's life begins at 50!!! :P

 
At 12:36 PM, Blogger wahdi said...

haiyo tu kata2 penyedap je! :P

 
At 9:55 PM, Blogger Mister A said...

hohoho...it depends la bro.tp sy tgk gmbr atas dgn gmbr bwh mcm xde beza je.size muka still sama je.mgkn saja je kwn2 lama bro nk usik bro kot.hahahaha...biasa la.lama x jmp.mst nk selitkan unsur2 mengutuk.hohoho.

 
At 10:15 AM, Blogger shah said...

betulla kurusss

 

Post a Comment

<< Home