Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Free photography session!

Phatnfierce.com

Hey guys, as u already know, I had always featured En. Arip (pic above) as the subject of my potrait photography.

So I'm now looking for new faces for free outdoor photography! And those selected will be photographed by me! If u think u have strong features, act cool, looking exotic, or even fierce :P, feel free to email me your pictures (to : wahdi_usj@yahoo.com)


Anyway, regarding the wedding pictures in my previous entry, I don't have the owners' permission to upload onto my blog for public viewing. This has been requested by the couple... sorry for that, k?

10 Comments:

At 8:18 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

you forgot to put not shy at all to smile at the camera :D (i was about to say tak malu, but it does not sound right :p)

 
At 1:35 PM, Blogger y_awy said...

huhu.. i nak blh?
;p
hmmmm..
tp kena jd macho mcm ko dulu ek.. ;p
nti la aku kuruskan bdn sebulan dua ni..
time aku kurus nti, hrp offer masih on.. :)

 
At 11:35 AM, Blogger yazrie said...

NAKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!

 
At 1:00 AM, Blogger [danial][ma] said...

hej! wahdi...just to wish you happy eid udha al mubarak...have a great celebration...

 
At 11:50 AM, Blogger SYUKS said...

it is priceless to be photographed by you...Mr Wahdi !

 
At 10:03 PM, Blogger thepretender said...

hmmmm..nk try jugak bole? ehehehe

 
At 9:44 PM, Blogger zaman said...

me too....

 
At 11:48 PM, Blogger N A Z M I E S K I said...

Bilakah tarikh tutup? can i join? huhu....

 
At 5:06 PM, Blogger Ahkak Geli said...

i pon nak free photography, boles?serius ni

 
At 4:21 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

tangkap pic hariz bole tak?? :D

im sure laku nnt tau! hehehe

 

Post a Comment

<< Home