Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Red Hot for Sale!

My new car will be delivered soon, and I won't have enough space to keep my lovely red Alfa Romeo at home :( And of course, I will give more attention to the new baby! LOL!

I hate dealing with used car sellers when it comes to selling off my car. The bad experience I encounted when I sold my Hyundai through a used car dealer is something I will remember till I die!

So this time, I prefer to sell my lovely Alfa Romeo personally.

Lets talk about the car's specs:

Made : year 2000
Relased : Year 2001
Capacity: 1.6
Model : 146 Twin Spark
Color : Red
Condition: Well maintained
Price : Continue my loan balace of about RM2+K of about RM400 per month or less. You pay me the balance.

The Car :




Image hosting by Imageshack.us
Last year's pic, on the way to Pulau Pangkor.


Maintainance:

As people always say, Alfa Romeo is a very hard and expensive car to maintain, which is sooo untrue! I paid only RM138 for normal servicing, every three months. And yearly tuning will cost around RM180. All parts last long, and won't keep u in trouble.

More good news: I have just changed the absorbers (in April), and they are still under one year warranty. Also, all tyres are new, people!. For the other parts replacement like timing belt, etc., I will recomend u the most honest and reliable workshop in USJ where I always send my precious car.

Those interested to know more, or prefer seeing the car, u can mail me at:
wahdi_usj@yahoo.com.

12 Comments:

At 3:52 PM, Blogger Irwan said...

Nak.. Nak DUA!

*matila teringat kes masa beli jam dgn kamu haritu! LOL

 
At 5:25 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

hik2

wah

i wanna ride an italian..
asyik naik german, korean, malaysian and japanese...

i wonder a how an italian feels?

*please those who are in the gutter, keep your mind in there :p

hmm tapi tu lah.. must be an alfa die hard buyer :D

 
At 7:08 PM, Blogger wahdi said...

Irwan- Hahaha aritu? dua tahun lepas yer! hahaha mcm br semalam je eh? *terus teringat penjual kat kedai jam starhill tu tegur jamkamu!

 
At 7:14 PM, Blogger wahdi said...

Budlee- the drift is sensational! ;)

 
At 11:17 AM, Blogger akupunyahal said...

i know what car you re getting! :P

 
At 11:22 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

can drift ah?

*gasp..

 
At 11:33 AM, Blogger NBK466 said...

Dgn kawan2 jual timbang KILO jer lah..he..he..he..

 
At 1:34 PM, Blogger wahdi said...

Budlee - Sure can lor!

 
At 1:35 PM, Blogger wahdi said...

NBK- wah org singapore dah kembali berblog he he he, camna sana o.k dak?? keje bebaik yo...

Kilo? leh je janji ada yg nak :P

 
At 1:36 PM, Blogger wahdi said...

Malim- Hahahaha syyyyyyyyyyyyy~~~~~

 
At 9:51 PM, Blogger ezrazlinā„¢ said...

timbang kilo ke? nak kira cemana nih? hik hik hik..

 
At 4:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

if by the car, get the owner also ah?

opss

 

Post a Comment

<< Home