Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Latest painting!

Mr H.P has commissioned some paintings from me after he saw my previous works ;)
He wanted exactly the same as my previous one, but in oil paint on canvas.

I've already done the base layer, which is considered 10% done...owhh I enjoy painting it so much! For a few years now, I have not done any big-scale painting. The canvas for this one measures 3 feet (height) by 2.6 feet (width)...

So, people... If u are also interested to own my paintings of about the same size or larger, my rate starts from RM1200.00 upwards, varying based on the materials I use, as well as the subject matter (+ u get my special signature on it!) *matila

Image hosting by Imageshack.us

I have ran out of space in my studio at home! So, I had to use my workout corner temporarily to finish this painting. I do the painting during the rep breaks in my workout! Didn't know working out can be so inspirational! heheh

As u probably noticed, there is a small A3-size painting on the floor... That is the painting that Mr H.P. was excited about!

20 Comments:

At 4:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

damm xpensive!!

 
At 5:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi wahdi!

You punya siri mengkudu tu yg penah dipamerkan PERZIM Melaka tu kan?

-BAD mcca ;)

 
At 9:15 PM, Blogger anne said...

bestnya pandai paint. post the completed painting nanti ye.

 
At 10:28 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

i am just interested what car you are getting next hik hik lari topik daaa

ooh i like that one, my sister would love it since its green :D

 
At 6:42 AM, Blogger akupunyahal said...

lepas ni bulehlah buat exhibition yer

 
At 10:37 AM, Blogger wahdi said...

Anonymous- As same u say BMW expensive since u can only drive Kancil. * that is my rate ;)

 
At 10:39 AM, Blogger wahdi said...

Bad Mcca- Amboi sapa ni? yg kat PERZIM koleksi painting i yg title Baba Nyonya. Btw dah ada org beli ;)

 
At 10:40 AM, Blogger wahdi said...

Hi Anne, sure! *thnx

 
At 10:41 AM, Blogger wahdi said...

Hi Budlee~ hehe out of topic lah mate, u should comment abt the car in the next few entries huhu,

Me too luv green so much!

 
At 10:42 AM, Blogger wahdi said...

Hi Malim, sebelum ni mmg penah buat..ha next time i buat yg solo exhibition, selalu share ngan artist lain heheh

 
At 11:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am not an artist, so when u said it's just 10% done to me it looks more than that. Misti lawe painting ni - rasanya siap dgn buah mengkudu sekali - can see the shape u reserve for it. "Anything we do coz of passion and the love of doing it will give a better result ... agree ?

 
At 12:17 PM, Blogger KaSiH said...

bg la tau farhad bila u nk wat solo exhibition..i suka nk tgk..

 
At 2:30 PM, Blogger Faisal said...

Wahdi.. you kena publishkan semua karya lukisan you kat blog nih... Mesti ramai yang suka nanti.. I memang peminat lukisan... esp. water color

 
At 3:08 PM, Blogger NBK466 said...

Cunnngnyer...tapi tak mampu den dooo..bergadai spenda pun.. Brapa % discount kenkawan?

 
At 4:42 PM, Blogger wahdi said...

Haruanpkn- Heheh tudia bakal pemilik lukisan dah komen.Ha'ah br 10% siap...buah mengkudu ada seperti yg dijanjikan ;)insya'allah by end of this weekend siap ;) totally agreed!

 
At 4:44 PM, Blogger wahdi said...

Hi kasih~~ ha, itu sudah pasti, u tolong i pegangkan gunting utk potong reben yer? heheh
*bila pertandingan lukisan yg u cakap tu dulu kasih?

 
At 4:47 PM, Blogger wahdi said...

Hi Shekh, insya'allah kalau ada time i kumpulkan dan uploadkan kat sini semuanya ;) my link kat tepi blog ni pun tak siap lagi ;)

 
At 4:48 PM, Blogger wahdi said...

Abg Syahrol, huhu gadai spender? ake ke yg nak beli hi hi hi
Kawan2 ada special price! gerenti puas hati ;)

 
At 11:10 PM, Blogger Bernard said...

Lovely drawing!

BTW, those dumbbells u hv nampak mcm sy punya! cuma satu tu dh hilang...

 
At 1:12 PM, Blogger wahdi said...

Bernad- Thnx!!! huhu everyone have that dumbles at home since it's cheap!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home