Thursday, April 10, 2008

I'm in love!

As an Alfa Romeo fan, I have fallen in love with the latest mini version of their car, aptly named "Baby MiTo". As cute as its name, I find this hot baby so adorable!

I admired the Mini Cooper S, but in my eyes, this Baby MiTo is way better! I luv the sensation of driving Italian cars, so its Italian blood is a plus point for the Baby MiTo... And I can imagine me driving this baby... MiTO...owhhhh....MiTo...


Image hosting by Imageshack.us

Front view



Image hosting by Imageshack.us

Side view



Image hosting by Imageshack.us

Rear view


The name Mi.To is short for Milano and Torino (Milan and Turin), cities which host the Alfa Romeo and Fiat headquarters respectively.

The Alfa Romeo Mi.To will be 4060mm long, 1720mm wide and 1440mm wall, and will likely share the Fiat Grande Punto’s wheelbase of 2520mm, since it is based on the same underpinings.

15 Comments:

At 6:53 PM, Blogger artisticklytouch said...

eh, nak jugaklah...nak 2!

 
At 8:47 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I think, Fiat 500 is cuter..

Hmm this is going to be one the larger supermini, with a variety of turbocharged engine...


Nak sampai ke Malaysia???

Not sure lah..

 
At 8:58 PM, Blogger anne said...

nice car

 
At 9:12 PM, Blogger Mediviron UOA Clinic said...

As cute as your name, I find hottie Wahdi so adorable!

 
At 10:30 PM, Blogger Starry Eyed said...

woooo nice car.

eh wahdi im just wondering..why are u using photobucket to put pictures in ur blog? nape u tak gune yg mmg blogger punye function picture tu ek?
ade reason ke saje2? hehe

 
At 10:38 PM, Blogger Gentleman Style said...

i like it too..its sexy. ;0)

 
At 8:40 AM, Blogger wahdi said...

artisticklytouch :
2 ? eh cukup ke? hehee

Budlee:
I penah pakai Punto, serik ngan Fiat...btw not sure bila Mito sampai KL..

Anne:
Kan, comey je mcm u ;)

Chen:
Like me, really? sure?? but Wahdi is my fake name lol

Zakiah:
Kan so nice, btw i mmg sengaja guna photobucket easy to upload and maintain my pics ;)

Ezwan:
Kan, sexy~~ Just wonder Mito in Black, hurmmm Macho?

 
At 9:18 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

yup, fiat punyer reliability, kureng sikit...

 
At 10:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i also i luv la... beli jgn x beli and sesuai 4 u :)))) especially red color...jgn lupa ajak i tau nak test drive gak hehehe.....

 
At 8:59 AM, Blogger wahdi said...

Hi Bud, kan! and compressornya selalu buat hal...

 
At 8:59 AM, Blogger wahdi said...

Hi Kak Siti~
I luv red! dr dulu kalau kereta mmg kaler merah je yg i taste hehe
keke doakan yer i dapat beli dgn cepat hehe

 
At 2:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dari tepi nampak cam Neo jer..

 
At 8:03 PM, Blogger wahdi said...

hi beard? really? i tak cam rupa neo camna...

 
At 2:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://star-motoring.com/archives/2006/8/18/motornews/neomain.jpg

 
At 11:00 AM, Blogger wahdi said...

thnx for the link bu i do not trust local car ..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home