Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Sunday's entry

I had planned to upload this entry last Sunday evening, but was so tired upon reaching home... and was too busy to blog yesterday... I only have time to update now...

As everyone knows, the election's result was so unexpected.

Yippee! I am among the millions of Malaysians who was happy with the result. I have my own views in Malaysian politics, but since my blog is not in that league, I would let other bloggers do their "signature" job... and I just share my opinions by commenting their entries.

And below is the happiest person:

Image hosting by Imageshack.us Yes, En. Arip... His face was so beaming last Sunday morning, and I could see him smile from ear to ear!

Image hosting by Imageshack.us As early as 9.30 am, we were already at Pavilion, to celebrate! LOL! Actually, we went there to get some gifts for Mum.


Image hosting by Imageshack.us We bough some stuff from Zang Toi, and what I luv about Zang Toi is their packaging, and their presentation almost make me feel I like I was shopping in Paris LOL! I luv buying chocolates, candies and macaroons in Paris because of their gorgeous packaging, boxes and ribbons... Damn, I really luv packaging design!!


Image hosting by Imageshack.us Had dinner at Noodle Station SS15. I've blogged about them last year... U can click here to read about it. As usual, the sorbet is my No. 1 choice there! Tastes great and rather cheap at only RM5!

Image hosting by Imageshack.us And the wanton mee with chicken feet was so delicious, as always!... RM5, too

Image hosting by Imageshack.us If you are looking for the best nasi goreng, you can find it here... Tastes really great, not oily at all, and the price? RM4.50 per plate!

If u wanna try out this place, I'll show you the location in a map, in the next entry!

Image hosting by Imageshack.us And I luv their green pillows ;)

15 Comments:

At 10:26 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

no wonder there is an extra spark in en arip's face :)

hey wahdi.. your arms and shoulders look a lot more developed now..

 
At 10:38 AM, Blogger Josh said...

Hi Wahdi. U and En. Arip look meatier nowaday. Nice.

 
At 10:46 AM, Blogger Starry Eyed said...

Subang Jaya is pretty far from my place..tapi mcm nak tryyy jugak makan dis place. mcm sedap je.. :)

 
At 11:27 AM, Blogger kasih said...

err wahdi..i nk ckp td tp josh dh bg tau dulu..pipi u dh mcm kuih pau.. :)

i penah mkn sini sekali..mmg best dia nyer fried rice..tp kaki ayam tu...err...gulp!! scary...:)

 
At 1:00 PM, Blogger MOLY said...

that zang toi packaging mmg cantik !!!! so nice aa .. geram pulak tgk ..


noodle station yer ... harus ku pergi dan menjejakkan kaki ke sana ...

sedap laa pulak tgk
nyummy !!!

:)

 
At 11:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

uolss..apakah maksud baju uolss 'B' ittew?

iolss ni buta brand!

 
At 12:08 PM, Blogger artisticklytouch said...

uols...tembamnya..or camera trick? ha ha this is such a food bloglah...wat aku lapar jer

 
At 12:59 PM, Blogger wahdi said...

Hi bud! eh u noticed eh? hehe mmg lately i focus workout kat part2 tu ;)

 
At 1:00 PM, Blogger wahdi said...

Hi Josh, we lately eat a lot! ;)

 
At 1:00 PM, Blogger wahdi said...

Jauh ke zakiah?? u dok mana? kalau dtg meh le makan sekali :D

 
At 1:01 PM, Blogger wahdi said...

Hi kasih, haiyoo mcm kuih pau eh? so u nak gigit lah? :P

Btw, i suka nasi goreng situ...eh, kenapa ramai org tak makan kaki ayam? ;) sedap yer, ezotik! :P

 
At 1:02 PM, Blogger wahdi said...

Hi lily, tu i dah uploadkan mapnya, nanti u ngan en asisstant gi lah jamu kat situ , leh pose2 gedik sekali kekekekee

 
At 1:03 PM, Blogger wahdi said...

Abg ngah, ittew baju Burbbery sajork, tapi dibeli di London, bukan di negara hujung dunia~
*haiyoh adakah uol pikir lain? awas!

 
At 1:04 PM, Blogger wahdi said...

Hi Art~~
heheh aku dah gemok :(
tu pic real lah, part pipi tu, sbb lighting ia nampak comel sikit :P

 
At 10:33 AM, Blogger Betty A. said...

sy tau..sy tau d mana...heheh harus d try nanti!! eyh btol ker nasi goreng rm4.50??? dgn deco yg mcm tuh?? spt tak caye...heheh

 

Post a Comment

<< Home