Saturday, March 29, 2008

New Toys

I bought myself a new toy last night... and am so happy with it ;)

Photography is another passion that I have been blessed with. In fact, I studied photography as apart of my degree in Arts, and it has helped me a lot!

But hey, over the years, I have forgotten the technicalities! Yeah, I was very good at using a SLR those days... and I need to brush up on it now...

En Arip also bought himself one! And as usual, it has to be the same model! Do I need to say that as usual, we had bought them "accidentally"? LOL.



Image hosting by Imageshack.us

Here are our new toys... We were thinking of getting the Canon 40D but I didn't like its size so we finally decided to get these Olympus 510s.



Image hosting by Imageshack.us

After charging the battery as required, we went to the 24-hour Old Town Cafe in Cyberjaya for supper, at 2am! And after that, we proceeded to Putrajaya to try out the toys.



Image hosting by Imageshack.us

This is the 1st pic ever taken on the new cam. ;) One of the Putrajaya bridges... I need to play around with it to get used to it!




Image hosting by Imageshack.us

A bright, gargantuan object being photographed at 2 AM... En Arip's last snap using his compact Olympus 810? He said this shot looks like I was photographing a UFO!

15 Comments:

At 2:12 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

hmm mcm dr shah pun camera lah wahdi? is it the same model??

heh heh.. terbeli kerr....
:p..

oh boy.. mesti blog nih penuh lagi dgn gambar2 yg sangat lawa :)

 
At 3:50 PM, Blogger Starry Eyed said...

wahhh so nice lah the picture of the bridge.. how do u program the camera.. what ISO did u use.. and do u use flash for that pic..? bravo Wahdi thehe

 
At 4:45 PM, Blogger wahdi said...

Hi Bud! ye ke? Tak Sure plak camera dia jenis apa...
thnx bud hehe, harapnya lah ;)

 
At 4:46 PM, Blogger wahdi said...

Hi Zakiah, thnx, tu cubaan pertama pakai camera tu hehe...btw,
i setkan ISO-400
and i didn't use flash ;)

 
At 5:12 PM, Blogger akupunyahal said...

wow camera baru yer... it looks like mine... welcome to the club

 
At 8:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was overjoy and so excited after readint this entry. tak taulah nape.Hehehe...

I love photography too!!
And having my 1st DSLR a few years ago was just overwhelming.
Guess, I knew the feeling you r having at the mo':)

Happy snapping!!

 
At 11:35 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

bestnye ade new toy! gambar mmg cantikk~!

yg pic last tu mmg nampak mcm ufo! heee

 
At 12:45 AM, Blogger Mediviron UOA Clinic said...

Wahdi! Your slippers! Your slippers!

 
At 9:39 PM, Blogger wahdi said...

Hi Malim! mmg sama ngan ur model, terpengaruh ngan u lah ni ;)

 
At 9:41 PM, Blogger wahdi said...

Hi Khnrnnadia, really? thas kewl,
ada link flickr? i luv photography so much !

u are right! i dont know how to describe my feeling, i just feel so overwhelming ;)

Thnx anyway!

 
At 9:42 PM, Blogger wahdi said...

Hi Hanis, hehe thnx tulah seronok ada mainan baru~ ;)

 
At 9:42 PM, Blogger wahdi said...

Hi chen, itu slippers Lacoste ;) kekke

 
At 12:20 AM, Blogger Shah said...

Wah excellent choice guys. Memang it happens to be the same camera that I'm using too. Makin ramai la geng blogger pakai E510 ni. Ni sorang lagi ni Cute Panda

 
At 6:31 PM, Blogger wahdi said...

Hi Abg Shah..oh ye ke? meriah lah cenggitu hehehe

 
At 3:51 PM, Blogger MOLY said...

wahhh .. beli toys baru rupenya !! bess bess !!

konpem gambar lepas nih lebih superb
;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home