Monday, March 03, 2008

I'm very happy today!

I'm very happy today, and I feel like shout out loud to the whole world that I'm the happiest person today! Am I am very proud of it!As I type away at the keyboard, my face is beaming at the monitor screen almost like the icon below ;)

Happy - Happy Moments

Before I tell you guys why I am so happy, let me share with u something... I knew about the Happy Contest a quiet momments via nuffnang but I was not interested in participating, since the contest needs u to upload "any happy moments" to win RM5k in cash!!! As I don't have any really happy moments, I didn't have any reason to participate...

That is, until today... I'm very happy today!!!!... so I decided to participate in the contest today!

Unknown to many, I used to develop an allergy reaction everytime I eat seafood, especially prawns. Yes guys,... PRAWNS, the most delicious of all seafood!

If I sip even a small spoonful of seafood tom yam, the next morning my lips will swell almost like I've just got a botox job done!:P ... On top of that, my whole body would itch and develop spots. And that's just by sipping prawn soup! Can u imagine if I were to eat the prawn?


Everytime I went to the clinic, the doctors would say I've got an allergy reaction and that I must stop from eating any seafood, except fish *sad*


But while reading an article on muscle-gaining in a book, specifically about the benefits of green tea, there was a line which said:
"Green tea can also get rid of the toxin in your body... those who have too much toxin in their body, will automatically develop allergy reactions everytime they ate seafood, since seafood contains a lot of toxin!! By drinking green tea every morning, it helps you to reduce the toxin in your body...!"

So, I have started drinking green tea consistently every morning for the past two weeks. And last night, when I was in Malacca, I ate as much seafood as I wanted - butter prawns, grilled mussels, grilled crabs, and friend squids, and u know what??? When I woke up this morning, I didn't develop any allergy at all!!! No more hysterical shreiks as I stare into the mirror and see Angelina Jolie's lips on my face! Those of you who have seafood allergy, you better start drinking green tea NOW!!!! hehehe!

Image hosting by Imageshack.us
I suka pic ni, my sis sibuk pilih gerai mana, i sibuk posing he he he

Image hosting by Imageshack.us
En Arip and Aiman...

Image hosting by Imageshack.us
I tunjuk mana i nak, my sis yg ambikan..he he he

Image hosting by Imageshack.us
Udang~ kat pic ni nampak kecik2..

Image hosting by Imageshack.us
Kerang yg o.k2 je...pic lain tak sempat ambik sebab dah lapar busy melahap sampai terlupa nak snap!


the day before, while I was driving along Jalan Bakri in Muar on Sunday,I saw a lot of posters of my cousin Kamarudin bin Hj Suratman, who is contesting for the DUN of Sg. Abong in Muar this coming elections. Those voting in the Sg Abong area, please vote for him! ;)

Image hosting by Imageshack.us

Image hosting by Imageshack.us

14 Comments:

At 7:11 PM, Blogger Mediviron UOA Clinic said...

hi wahdi,

if u ever get an allergy, come and see me! but now that the problem is resolved, good for you!

 
At 7:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi wahdi, iolss ingat pun nak masuk happy moment tu minggu lepas,tp iolss rasa xkan menang vote..hahaha,walaupun iolss happy tahap cipan,iolss tetap xdpt 5k tu,hahahhaha

alergic?sama la pulak..tp bdn iolss dah biasa lebih2 toksid sejak 3 bulan nie..hahaha

mussel bakar?sedap tu..peveret..

pssttt!!uolss jgn kantoikan nama iolss ok!!! :)

 
At 11:01 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

wow congrats.. that is good news..

imagine all the seafood recipe just waiting to done..

mee udang, butter prawns, masak lemak ketam, kerang bakar...

yumm!!!! :D

 
At 11:55 PM, Blogger Starry Eyed said...

Wahdi my sis pun alergic seafood.. Nanti i akan ceritakan kejayaan u ni. Boleh jadi pedoman. hehehe :P

 
At 12:33 AM, Blogger MOLY said...

yeyyyyyyyyyyyy !! wahdi dah boleh makan seafood banyak2 !!


thats good ..
leh makan sampai lebam !!

lazat kan dapat makan sea food
:D

 
At 8:43 AM, Blogger wahdi said...

Leng chai,
i am so happy layyy
can eat seafood now!!! yeay~~

 
At 8:43 AM, Blogger wahdi said...

Hi En Kupang~~~
hahah tetap warn tanak kantoi nama kan!! ;) ha uols pun banyakan minum green tea occay!

 
At 8:45 AM, Blogger wahdi said...

Thnx Bud!!!
haiyoo im so happy now!!!
Can't wait to go to Malacca again this weekend for 'SEAFOOD trip' hehehe

 
At 8:45 AM, Blogger wahdi said...

Hi Zakiah,
kekeke jadikan pedoman katanyer
yes , u suruh dia minum yer!!
memang mujarab!!!

 
At 8:46 AM, Blogger wahdi said...

Hi Lily~~
yeeehaaaa~~~ lah lah bantai puas2 lepas ni!! hehehee sioknyer~

 
At 8:46 AM, Blogger wahdi said...

Hi Lily~~
yeeehaaaa~~~ lah lah bantai puas2 lepas ni!! hehehee sioknyer~

 
At 11:58 AM, Blogger :: NbC :: said...

wahdi.. kalo makan ckit2 tu jadik ubat kot.. ;-) lalalla

 
At 1:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wahdi,Cuba renung renung dan tenung tenung bebetoi! Wajah Kamaruddin Suratman ada iras iras dan Farhan kan. Tang mana? Kat kening nyer...Rio.

 
At 10:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

muarian but never heard of this kamaruddin suratman clown

 

Post a Comment

<< Home