Sunday, February 24, 2008

Busy...

I have been freaking busy the past few days, not at work place but at home :)

I'm putting in the finishing touches on the roof skirting design I am working on... The wood carving acts as an accessory to give the house a "Malay castle" look..:) can u imagine that?

So that explains why I have been so busy those few days, and had no time to update my blog...

I've received samples of my carving design just a while ago, so here they are...

Image hosting by Imageshack.us
The triangle carving..nice? I'll put these carvings along the edge of the roof in a uniform manner...

Image hosting by Imageshack.us
My work space at home... This is the spot I spend all my time at home to do my designing work..

Image hosting by Imageshack.us
Saja-saja...

Image hosting by Imageshack.us
For those new to my blog, I work as a multimedia designer, and I take on some part time jobs as a landscape and interior designer... so those who are looking for pergolas or timber fencing, please let me know, k? *matilah pomote

14 Comments:

At 10:54 AM, Blogger ~~ casper~~ said...

nnt i tolong promote u...
kalo dpt klien besaq, belanja i mkn ye...huhu :)

 
At 5:41 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

isyk2

mengukir awk buat gak.....

kenapa mcm tempat letak muqadam ukiran tuuu :-?

 
At 6:32 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I might call you in 2010.. When my apartment is ready..

 
At 10:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm certainly looking for one. But how practical is it -- if you're living accross the South China Sea?

Unless a special arrangement can be made. I give you a free one-week holiday trip to Sabah (inclusive of everything) -- you return the generousity by providing free consultancy! How does it sound? Ha ha ha.. just kidding...

Nice design by the way. May be I can plagiarise one of those... :)

 
At 8:52 AM, Blogger wahdi said...

Hi sue~~ thnx belanja makan? hahah u ni leh tahan kuat makan eh? :P

 
At 8:54 AM, Blogger wahdi said...

Hi bud, i cuma design kasar2 je,
selainya yg buat proses detailing si pengukir tu, tempat muqadam?? hehehe, Bud, listen..we call that tempat muqadam tu, "rehal" :)

 
At 8:55 AM, Blogger wahdi said...

Hi Aziz, no problem, sure!, i give u a good price! ;)

 
At 8:55 AM, Blogger wahdi said...

Hi Rem thnx, hurmmm menarik gak tu! boleh2!!!! hehehe

 
At 4:25 PM, Blogger MOLY said...

xpe skali skala promote .. ape salahnya kan ...

;)

 
At 4:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wahdi, menarik ka? He he he he!

OK, this is the deal. My so-called grand-design project will start in the middle of May. Kebetulan sama masa dengan musim melancong Sabah (the Kaamatan, Sabah fest, and all). Several hours of consultancy -- for a one-week holiday trip to Sabah.

Kalau serius, will get back to you in late April/early May. :)

 
At 9:48 PM, Blogger Mediviron UOA Clinic said...

chicken little?! eek!

 
At 11:05 PM, Blogger wahdi said...

Hi Lily! kan!!!!

 
At 11:06 PM, Blogger wahdi said...

Hi Rem, menarik jugak tu! ;)
orait!!

 
At 11:07 PM, Blogger wahdi said...

Leng chai, that cute chicken little i got free from McD if not mistaken ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home