Thursday, January 03, 2008

Back to the "gonjeng" look...

I left the office "early" today (5.15 PM)... and after having to work on weekends and public holidays the past one month, today was the first day I was allowed to leave the office when the sun was still shining! And starting tomorrow, I will not be so freaking busy..aa~~~~

So I had the time to go to barber after work today and get my much-needed hair cut...
got tired of styling my hair with gel before leaving for work everday! So, I had chosen to get my hair super short for now... so I am now back to looking "gonjeng" hehehe

Image hosting by Imageshack.us
The hair stylist was a bit shocked when I said I wanted a super short cut, with a blade "number 2". He suggested that "number 4" will look better, so I gave in to his suggestion... LOL

Image hosting by Imageshack.us

Aaa~~~ i feel lighter now~ ;)

Image hosting by Imageshack.us
Finally managed to hit the gym after Isya'... arghh I've been skipping gym for almost a month!


And you know what, I lost my earphone's sponge pad in the office! I was worried that the cleaner aunty would vacumed it. You know what? I found it in my boxer brief when I reached home! Speechless!

How did it end up there? Sounds crazy but true... I am now still wondering how it happened...
Disgusting rite? :P

Image hosting by Imageshack.us
Hehehe... How did this small thing get into my undies, as I didn't visit the toilet the whole day? I am still wondering....sorry for sharing this story :P

13 Comments:

At 1:24 AM, Blogger Iced Nyior said...

im just wondering what your earphones was doing inside your pants :P

i think u look nice with your new hairstyle :)

 
At 2:39 AM, Blogger Alam Setia said...

emm.... botak ya. nasib baik belum botak kepala juga. he he he
nasib baik jumpa tu. ader org letak situ kot.. hi hi hi

 
At 2:46 AM, Blogger akupunyahal said...

nice cut actually.... more like you... ni mesti tidur pakai boker sambil dengar lagu.. opssss!

 
At 8:09 AM, Blogger ~~ casper~~ said...

comelnya....suit u well bro...
-->agree with malim...(pasal dengaq lagu na...)

 
At 9:57 AM, Blogger anne said...

so, are u gonna keep the 'gonjeng' look the entire 2008??

 
At 12:12 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

hihi.. mcm mana earphone sponge tu bole turunn?? matilerr** 18sx keke

 
At 2:13 AM, Blogger wahdi said...

Hi Iced Nyior~ thnx, i luv my new haircut so much ;)

haha yg heran camna dia leh termasuk? dlm tu huhuhu

 
At 2:14 AM, Blogger wahdi said...

Hahah org letak? seharian busy kat opis..hurmmm mmg hairan bin ajaib..

 
At 2:18 AM, Blogger wahdi said...

Hi Malim, thnx :)
kat opis tak sempat tidor, busy wat keje, sampai2 umah benda tu dok dlm suar kecik haha

 
At 2:21 AM, Blogger wahdi said...

Hi Sue~ thnx, setuju ngan malim? :P

 
At 2:24 AM, Blogger wahdi said...

Hi Anne, ikut mood kot huhuhu

 
At 2:26 AM, Blogger wahdi said...

HAhaha, hanis maybe masa keje terjatuh dlm baju, masa solat termasuk kot :P

 
At 10:26 PM, Blogger ipohmali said...

i just realise sumthing..
memula tgk u kat myspace xperasan pe2.
tp tgk pic nie baru i perasan muke u iras2 muke i..then i pn kol kwn yg satu bilik ngan i tgk so die pn kata ada sama nyer..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home