Sunday, December 30, 2007

I Hate New Years...

To be honest, I hate new years...
Another new year, another year older! Uwaaaaaa! :P
That's why I hate new years! ;)

But in reality, I still appreciate the new year... :) Another year to be better than the one before... I had never made new year resolutions; I only pray for a good year... I pray for good health, for my family and those I love... and be protected from all evils... Amin...

I had just received my new year gift from En Arip. Thanks, En Arip, for the lovely gift...

Last Saturday evening, I had gone to SBUX in Bukit Bintang, and saw a beautiful SBUX poster... And today, I got a SBUX T-shirt with the very same artwork printed on its back!!! Thanks once again En Arip! He said he had bought the shirt through his favourite barista... Hmmmm....


Image hosting by Imageshack.us
The poster I saw that nite...


Image hosting by Imageshack.us
Nice! I luv Vespa....

Image hosting by Imageshack.us
The front of the t-shirt

Image hosting by Imageshack.us
The back. Nice!!!

Thnx again En Arip....

to All my blog readers, Wish you a Happy new year!
thnx for the new year wishes!

8 Comments:

At 11:30 AM, Blogger anne said...

Happy 2008 Wahdi

 
At 12:48 PM, Blogger Betty A. said...

Happy 2008!! wah...t-shirt starbux! mau..mau....

 
At 2:23 PM, Blogger :: NbC :: said...

happy new yr.. kat tempat pinky, vespa ni kami panggil motor siput.. ;-)

 
At 5:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Baju tu dia jual kat customer ke?? semua SBUX outlet ada ke? mcm interested nak beli la

 
At 4:57 PM, Blogger wahdi said...

Hi Anne, thnx! u too, happy new year 2008!!!

 
At 4:58 PM, Blogger wahdi said...

Hi betty, happy new year~~, i pun mau sbb dpt free, hehehe

 
At 4:59 PM, Blogger wahdi said...

Hi kak pinky~ happy new year~~
moto siput? terinbgat kuih siput tu~ sedapnya!

 
At 5:00 PM, Blogger wahdi said...

Hi anonymous~ tak tahu plak, nnt i tanya my bro ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home