Tuesday, December 25, 2007

A Fun-filled Nite!

I'm now at Starbucks USJ Taipan, having my coffee and doing my work, and they are having a party to celebrate Xmas... so I took part only in the games!

Damn! It's proven! I don't have any luck in lucky draws! I had never, ever won any in my whole life :P And tonite, again, I didn't win any! For 2 rounds! Damn!

And En Arip? Haiyooooooo very the makan hati one.. He won all the games that we participated in! From lucky draw to treasure hunt, semua sapu bersih! *sentap

Image hosting by Imageshack.us
The tanned and clean shaven Santa Claus of the nite!!


Image hosting by Imageshack.us
Got a free Starbux goodies bag!! yeay~ Thnx Santa!


Image hosting by Imageshack.us
Trying the lucky draw, and the result?? I am a born loser!


Image hosting by Imageshack.us
And the winner is En Arip!


Image hosting by Imageshack.us
En Arip in the treasure hunt...


Image hosting by Imageshack.us
And he won again!!!! haiyoooo


Image hosting by Imageshack.us
The secret of his success? GOT A FEW ANSWERS FROM THE NET! Cheating!! opsss!!!

Image hosting by Imageshack.us
The big winner!!! Again, En Arip is the winner of the last round of lucky draw! Haiyooooo!! Congrats, En Arip!! *tumpang happy sebenarnya!


Image hosting by Imageshack.us
Me? Loser again leyyyyyyyyyyy! *habislah kalau my mum nampak I pakai topi Xmas ;)


Image hosting by Imageshack.us
Tumpang pose2 ambik gambar ngan hadiah En Arip aje lah~

Image hosting by Imageshack.us
Free supper too!

Image hosting by Imageshack.us
Thnx Sbux, for the fun nite!! *Thnx 4 the candies too...


********************************************

Latest Update! FINALLY!!! I finally won something! hahahaha
The party is still going on, and the barista announced there is a sticker underneath few selected seats! Only those lucky few will get special prizes! And yeah!!! This time, luck was on my side~~~hehehe

Image hosting by Imageshack.us
Thnx~~~

Image hosting by Imageshack.us
Finally won something!!!

16 Comments:

At 2:07 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

i guess luck is on your side, but who knew it was your lower backside :p...

i think i am addicted to starbucks now, but silly me, i never knew that they did not add sugar tu the iced black coffee. Or maybe I was to fool who forgot to ask them tu put in some... yes there is a counter with sugar, vanilla and cinnamon, but how the hell do you dissolved sugar in cold water? Stir for one hour??

 
At 5:18 AM, Blogger akupunyahal said...

I never luck in any lucky draw too.. but I always rewards myself by buying anything I want for myself....

 
At 11:42 AM, Blogger :: NbC :: said...

hi wahdi, kalo akak pon cedih sey, pegi ber2, yg bertuahnye asyik enArip.. huhuhu

 
At 4:22 PM, Blogger hOtMaMa said...

aiyooo dasat arr en arip tew! mrasa la dia sapu bersih hadiah semua ek..!

 
At 10:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wahh bestnyaa dia.. ehehe ari tu my hubby was involve for xmas party at starbucks melaka...

 
At 11:07 PM, Blogger artisticklytouch said...

uols menang ape tew?

 
At 12:44 AM, Blogger wahdi said...

Hello budlee, didn't they put a jar of syrup at the counter???
so, no need to stir lorrr

 
At 12:44 AM, Blogger wahdi said...

Hi Malim, me too~ bkn luck kat part tu, anyway, sebab tu i selalu shopping ;)

 
At 12:45 AM, Blogger wahdi said...

Hi Kak Pinky~~
I tak sedih occay! cuma sentap je :P

 
At 12:45 AM, Blogger wahdi said...

Hey uols~
yes sapu semua uolsss,mencik!

 
At 12:46 AM, Blogger wahdi said...

Hi Nad!
Sbux mcca??? jauhnyer!

 
At 12:47 AM, Blogger wahdi said...

Hi Artisticklytouch~
den menang kupon minuman percuma je uols~~~

 
At 12:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

a'ah.. hubby naddy ada kat starbucks melaka dekat dataran pahlawan..

i was there the whole day hari tu.. tapi the other starbucks kat seberang jalan (dekat mahkota parade)

:-( terlepas nak join event...

 
At 4:25 PM, Blogger DeanDets said...

2 weeks ago , baru saja dpt courier jam Tag Heuer from Maybank being one of their Maybank card Shopping Mania winner !... Terus melekat taip2 hari !... nak tunggu Franck Mueller entah bila...

 
At 10:52 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

oh ye ke??? got syrup meh??

dunno, next time only ordering the special drinks, sure tasty one...

alamak kena la cuci keta balik (motiff???.. theres bound to be enough spare change in the vehicle to get a venti size frapuchino :p)

 
At 9:53 AM, Blogger ♥♥♥♥ dilaBanGi ♥♥♥♥ said...

wah banyak jugak dapat Gift dari Santa.....:-)

** photoshot pun ada kellasssss

 

Post a Comment

<< Home