Thursday, December 27, 2007

Doing a "hit and run"...

Finally, managed to meet my best friend, Irwan yesterday after failing to do so last Sunday... I had gone to Starhill after work, and caught up with him for a 15-minute chat, since both were busy rushing off to our respective destinations...

Image hosting by Imageshack.us
Thnx irwan for the xmas candy!

After that, I and En Arip went to Pavilion, and we had upih prawn mee and upih kuew tiow again, haiyoo so yummy! ;)

And upon reaching home, we felt hungry again! So, I cooked something I don't know what to call... in the middle of night! Threw everything that I can find in the fridge, and mixed them in the pan, and this is how it looked like~

Image hosting by Imageshack.us
I had used dried kuew tiow... haiyoo the smell was so horrible! Luckily the superdelicious gravy managed to mask the smell! :P

Took this pic since I luv the clouds in the background so much... For the next painting, I will be painting clouds and trees ;) I will update soon, the painting that is still a rough sketch now... Haiyoo, very nice so far! :P *matilah entry self worshiping!!!

Image hosting by Imageshack.us



And talking about nice, I bumped into this street light at the junction near my house It's one of the four new street lights at the junction of MPSJ building. They look soooo nice, NOT!

Haiyoo!!! Why did these street lights appear so suddenly there? They looked like a hurricane had just hit Putrajaya dan its debris got flung out to USJ! Hehehehe...

Image hosting by Imageshack.us
Yuck! I don't like it...

3 Comments:

At 10:49 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

ku kenal jaket itueww

jaket versatile tu kaaan..

 
At 2:44 PM, Blogger anne said...

lampu jalan taste2 mak datin gitu...i dont like oso...!

 
At 4:38 AM, Blogger akupunyahal said...

wah satu tempat 2 lampu jalan...!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home