Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Bumped into a ghost!

I'm down with a fever now... still coughing and my body is showing a temperature... So, I'll have to skip gym for this whole week... Hey, u know what? I wanna share with you guys about a scary incident which happened to En Arip and me last Saturday nite... We bumped into a ghost crossing the road !!!

Haiyoooo, it was really scary!!!

After a midnight movie (The Heartbreak Kid), we had left Pavilion at about 2.00 AM, heading straight for home. As usual we took the Smart Tunnel to get to the NPE highway to get to USJ...

After a few hundred meters entering the NPE highway, roughly a kilometer from Desa Waterpark, I saw a tall white figure on the right lane, quite a distance away... And when my car got nearer, the white figure ran across the road to the left side. I thought it was just a human crossing the road, taking a leap over the road divider, followed by only three big leaps across the 2-lane highway. And it made another few leaps to climb the hill by the road and disappeared into the dark!

I couldn't see its head clearly. All I could see was its white body, with black and long legs! It was really tall! And no hands!!

Then, I turned to En Arip and asked him : "Did u see what I just saw?" He answered, "Yes!! That tall, white object, right??"

I got speechless and nervous... So, I tried to change the topic, and we talked abt the movie... But suddenly, my view turned black and when I came about, I realised I was still rambling and driving! I was not sleepy to have dozed off, but it scared me big time! I had lost my mind for a few seconds!

Lucky thing I was driving slowly. If I had gone fast, I can't imagine what would have happened to us... That was one of the the scariest experiences of my life... I shall not drive so late at nite again, like I used to do!

16 Comments:

At 5:43 AM, Blogger Mr K said...

As what the wiser people * Org tua2 * has advised , is that , janhgan ditegur bila berjumpa :Species supernatural ini! Or they will disturb you or something... anyway it's good that you & en amir are okay !

 
At 5:51 AM, Blogger akupunyahal said...

hmmm.. i had experienced it once at North South Highway Alor Setar-Changlun. Sbb tu klu tak betul2 mmg leh buat kita demam

 
At 8:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

mcm yg su jumpa kat terowong ipoh je....had experienced it b4 kat sana...xmgkn hantu yg sama...nway that's y xdigalakkan kuar tgh malam kan....sib baik xjd pape...

 
At 11:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

seram tu

 
At 12:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

serammnya... mcm a few weeks bck, on the way home from work... my hub balik lewat, he saw a white stuff lying on the road.. tatau la apa... he avoid the thing... but when he toleh belakang, x de benda tu...

 
At 12:55 PM, Blogger Irwan said...

Ayoo ku! Awas ye! tu la pulang lewat mlm lagi.. kan ibbunda dah pesan.. pulang sebelum maghrib.. LOL..

Kamu banyak selawat and baca yassin.. kasi kuat semangat sekuat bicept mu itu!

beta pun pernah jumpa hantu x de kaki. masa tu cycling dgn maids best mlm2, hantu jalan2tepi beta.. rupa nenek tua, tapi bila TERtgk kakinya tak x de!*pitam*

 
At 1:15 PM, Blogger y_awy said...

ye ke..;p
sound scary..
lain kali "jangan pandang belakang"
huhuh.. :)

 
At 10:21 PM, Blogger wahdi said...

Hello Mr K, who is En Amir anyway??
hehe memula mmg tanak tegur, tapi TERtegur gak hehehe :D

 
At 10:22 PM, Blogger wahdi said...

Hi Malim, ye ke? hehe makin takut plak nak driving malam buta!
oo pasal tu kot iols demam yer!

 
At 10:23 PM, Blogger wahdi said...

Hi Su, mungkin hantu dr sepisis yg sama kot? eee seramlah ingat balik *takot

 
At 10:24 PM, Blogger wahdi said...

Hi anonymous~ yes sgt menyeramkan!

 
At 10:24 PM, Blogger wahdi said...

Hi Nad, ish ye ke ke? takotnyaaa
seram pasni nak drive malam2 buta,

 
At 10:26 PM, Blogger wahdi said...

Hi Ku!
Ha itulah, haiyoo camna agaknya kalau lepas marghrib tak leh lepak2 kat luar kan? hehe

Haiyoo nenek tua tak berkaki tu lg menyeramkan! meremang bulu roma ingat cerita kmu!

 
At 10:27 PM, Blogger wahdi said...

Hi y_awy, sgt menyeramkan..ini bkn pandang belakang, tp pandang depan~ ;)

 
At 4:50 PM, Blogger Along Arman said...

arr? Biasa la tuh.. Len kali jangan kuar lEwat²... mE pun dE ExpriEnce saw thosE thing la. Buat tak taw jEr..

 
At 11:20 PM, Blogger MORIBAYU said...

arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
huhuhuhuhuhhuh
terbaca lak post nie

huhuhuhu
takutttt

megat selalu kluar malam
n balik 2-3 pagi

lebuhraya mana la yg megat x-guna

but NPE mmg selalu dlm list
hhuhu
after baca story nie mmg megat fobia sket

bukan x-pernah jumpa
mmg la pernah jumpa
but x-nak la selalu jumpa
takottt

but after this megat akn sentiasa beringat2

:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home