Friday, November 16, 2007

The Story Behind The Homade Sandwich...

Image hosting by Imageshack.us


I'm well but it's En Arip's turn getting the fever... The night when I was down with the fever, I suddenly had the urge to eat some instant maggie mee... in the middle of the night!!!

The zombie-like me asked En Arip to make some for me... and he just replied "Nah, it's easy, just put the mee in a bowl and pour some hot water".

I just managed a smile, with no hard feeling at all... I know him so well....
I got up, went to the kitchen and made 2 bowls for us... Being left with little appetite, I didn't finish the mee...

I really held no grudge, because... yes he sounded cruel when he asked his ill little brother to prepare his own meal... but I used some common sense and thought about it twice... He is not the kitchen type, and for sure he wouldn't know the exact spot where I had placed the maggie mee in the kitchen... but had I said: "En Arip, can you please buy me some porridge from McDonald's now??", for sure he will ask in what size I would want it, and if there's anything else I had a craving for...

That just make me wonder why some people easily make assumptions about others, without knowing them well enough? Some might easily say that you behaved like this and that, that you are a this or that, as common in any (mis)communication situation...

.... I am so tired of this kind of childish acts... Just yesterday afternoon, once again I got slapped with an angry emoticon because I had not replied someone's message... I replied it later, and let the sender know that I had left my handphone in the car.. and suddenly the "emotional" person sent me a sad, crying icon and said sorry!

Fed up..... and subsequently, a smile icon appeared on my phone, from the same sender... Sick lah you...


So , while watching TV, the unwell En Arip didn't have the mood to go out for dinner... He felt like having a sandwich at home... and kitchen-type me prepared a homade mutton sandwich... home-cooked mutton filling as good as it can get, just for my brother... so, if I didn't know my brother well enough, for sure there'd be no homade sandwich, and no empty maggie mee wrappers in the bin...

8 Comments:

At 6:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi wahdi,

lama tak singgah kat sini. kesian lak tengok u, nak bermanja dgn en arip, tak dpt. he3

tp i setuju dgn u, lain orang lain caranya. mgkn itu cara en arip. masing2 punya cara tersendiri.

yg penting kita kena mengenali hati budi seseorang dgn lebih dalam seblm buat apa2 kesimpulan.

apa2 pun. alhamdulillah, u dah sihat. "have a nice weekend"

takecare,
Azam.
PJ

 
At 8:54 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

urm

ada recipe utk sandwich kambing tuu taakk?

 
At 9:44 PM, Blogger akupunyahal said...

hee heee.... apa2 pun yang berlaku kita happyyy occayyy.. ha kita shopping ajer lahhh.. errmmm u know what LV kat US murah la... Auntie Fiza kata murah! camne nih.. I dah ngidam lah nak pakai LV bag tuh..

 
At 4:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

best nya ada abg..

(eh..i pun dah ada abg lah..lupa)

Mr.mussel

 
At 3:25 PM, Blogger wahdi said...

Hi Azam..thnx...haha tak dpt manja katanyer hehehee

 
At 3:26 PM, Blogger wahdi said...

Hi Budlee,
resepi takde, masa masak tu i main bantai bubuh apa yg i rasa sedap hihih, nanti i ingatkan apa yg i campak dlm kuali tu ;)

 
At 3:26 PM, Blogger wahdi said...

Hi Mlaim, ha, itulah shopping jelah..murah?? nak kirim!!!!

 
At 3:27 PM, Blogger wahdi said...

U ada abg ke mr mussel?
abg sesuatu kah? *lariii

 

Post a Comment

<< Home