Friday, September 28, 2007

A Royal Engagement

I was at the worksite to supervise installation staff working on the hardscape portion of the Bukit Rimau project. That took up almost half of the day! And after terawih, En. Arip and I had gone to Shah Alam to meet a really humble Royal couple at their super diva, posh mansion... They had asked me to design the landscape for a state palace, which will be considered a freelance engagement.

Hmmmm.... I was very interested, but they required me to come up with some suitable Georgian concept designs real soon... The payment sounds extremely good, but I'm a bit worried that I might fail to meet the deadline, which is scheduled for this Sunday! It has been a real long day... I am exhausted!

PS: I will announce the winner of the "Guess the Singapore Mee Siam Contest" in the next entry. Hehehehe....

3 Comments:

At 5:59 PM, Blogger DeanDets said...

I'm not from royal clan, but give some (free) tips on what's the best and suitable types of grass for 80x10 lawn for a semi-dee ?... Nowadays got hooked to a blood red Frangipani, looks so classy, where to get this types of plant and the price range... So many types of Japanese bamboo to choose from and got confused by the varieties...

 
At 1:48 PM, Blogger wahdi said...

hehehe
Grass better ikut kawasan tu...kena banyak matahari atau kurang..kalau kurang jgn sesekali guna carpet grass( zoysia)
Sgt dicadangkan rumput pearl grass, low maintainance, dia tak akan naik tinggi tak payah potong..

Fangipani kita refer kepada yg kaler pink atau putih..kalau red we called it Plumeria..
Range for 2 meters height dalam RM250..ada spesis baru kaler purple, cantik sgt!!

Bamboo jgn lah, attract ular tedung yer!!

 
At 12:16 PM, Blogger DeanDets said...

OK, thanks for the informative tips... Will start after Raya after poket kembung sikit !...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home