Wednesday, September 12, 2007

I Need To Move On...

While putting on my shoes for work this morning, I thought to myself: today, and the following two days, will be the last I go to work in my office shoes.

Image hosting by Imageshack.us

Bye-bye my favourite office shoes...


Image hosting by Imageshack.us

Ermm... Maybe my favourite boots will take their place... Can't wait to get some new ones, too! LOL

Anyway, I have tendered my resignation, giving the company a month's notice; and this coming Friday will be my last day at work...

I have a few job offers up for consideration... I have yet to decide which one to accept! Maybe, I shall start the new job only after Hari Raya... take a holiday and rest for a while, perhaps? Or further my studies, or start a business myself?

But the most interesting offer is from an architecture firm... They had offered me a job as a Landscape Designer. It's a low-profile firm but handling some high-prestige, super-diva projects. I have not said yes to them, but the offer does sound good, with the opportunity to work with some big names in the architecture field again...

However, I am still on the look out for a good job, while awaiting the results of other interviews... Anyone looking for a multimedia or landscape designer?

To all my colleagues who are still working with the company, I wish you all luck.
It has been nice working with you. Do keep in touch, o.k?

17 Comments:

At 11:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Uols tak kereje setahun pun duit timbun-timbun lagik. Patut uols bayar gaji boss uols taw!

 
At 11:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Uols tak kereje setahun pun duit timbun-timbun lagik. Patut uols bayar gaji boss uols taw!

 
At 8:06 AM, Blogger :: NbC :: said...

tgk kasut deret2 ni tingat mak sy panggil sy 'ulat gonggok'.. u know why..?

 
At 9:25 AM, Blogger NBK466 said...

Wah..manyak syiok berehat sampai raya...Leh tido lepas sahur & bangun masa nak b'buka jerk..he..he.he.. Selamat B'puasa anyhow..

 
At 10:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sepatu itu mengingatkan kita tentang sebuah perjalanan yang jauh lalu dipersimpangan manakah arah yang pasti wajar dituruti demi mengapai sebuah impian?Selamat maju jaya Di.Maybe this Friday wii be your last prayer di Masjid Jamek ,Kuala Lumpur kot.Ada hadiah untuk karya Masjid Jamek,Muar.Tunngguuuu...Paman.

 
At 12:12 PM, Blogger anne said...

Good luck with the decision making...hope u will land your dream job

p/s - dah try chipster...i prefer mister potato..i suka the thicker cuts maybe thats y;-)

 
At 12:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Iols teringat kat Imelda Marcos tetiberrrrr tak taw kenapa.

 
At 2:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tak cukup lagi tu kalau nak challenge Imelda Marcos ... dia kena tunjuk bilik satu lagi yang penuh dengan kasut barulah menjadik.

Yang seronoknya dah boleh terbayang Wahdi pagi-pagi color coordinate baju, seluar dgn kasut ... yealah tak mau clashing gitew .. kih 3x

TokNujum

 
At 8:16 PM, Blogger wahdi said...

Hi uol~
iol kalau menimbum iol tak yah keje dah, nan ado uol~
itulah, depa masih ada utang ngan iol OPSSS

 
At 8:16 PM, Blogger wahdi said...

Hi PINKY,
my mum pun gelar i camtu ;)

 
At 8:16 PM, Blogger wahdi said...

Hi NBK,
den cadang lepas subuh membawa ke berbuka dipenuhi dgn mengaji dan solat sunat ;)

 
At 8:17 PM, Blogger wahdi said...

Hi Paman,
ada hadiah lagi?? MANA??? :D

 
At 8:18 PM, Blogger wahdi said...

Hi Anne,
thnx! oo i plak suka sgt chipster *matilah bodek chipster ;P

 
At 8:18 PM, Blogger wahdi said...

hi uols~
kasut iol tak sebenyak ratu pinoy ittew taw!

 
At 8:19 PM, Blogger wahdi said...

Hahahah
tahu2 aje tok nujum ni, mmg pon itu runtin pagi2 sebagai motivasi ke tempat kerja :P

 
At 11:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

DI,actually Paman ada kursus di Cosmopoint.Tepat 12.00 noon I rushed to Masjid Jamek Kuala Lumpur dengan harapan dapat bertemu dengan Di since today your last day at MARA.Air Zamzam dan sehelai kain dari seberang untuk menghargai karya Masjid Jamek Muar.Kindly past me your home address or contact number.Thanks

 
At 9:49 PM, Blogger :: NbC :: said...

errr PINKY...? errr ;-) lalalallalla

 

Post a Comment

<< Home