Friday, September 14, 2007

Buka Puasa Day one


Image hosting by Imageshack.us
Beratur beli air tebu...


Buka puasa was at Pizza San Francisco, Taipan at the very last minute... Was thinking to get something from the pasar ramadhan at USJ8, but OMG! The crowd was certainly there, but the number of stalls was not impressive at all! The food selection was also nothing to shout about... unlike previous years! Previous years, that place looked very happening!!


I queued up for my sugar cane, but the seller kakak said I had to wait for my turn, which would be after the ten heads ahead of me! Most of the customers ordered 2-packs, and at the rate the juicer machine was going, it would be sunrise before I got mine!

Finally, En Arip and I decided to just berbuka at Pizza San Francisco in Taipan. Luckily, there was just a Malay couple there, so we got our dishes just nice for berbuka time!


Image hosting by Imageshack.us
layan lagu2 nasyid tunggu waktu berbuka kah?



Image hosting by Imageshack.us
Kurma percuma...



Image hosting by Imageshack.us
Spaghetti Marinara



Image hosting by Imageshack.us
Seafood and chicken soup...so yummy!



Image hosting by Imageshack.us
Linguini Salmon


Terawih last night was done at home, and after that, I took a nap before heading to McD's to join En Arip for supper...


Image hosting by Imageshack.us
*Takutnyerrr



Image hosting by Imageshack.us


BTW, a few friends asked why I had kept my beard... The answer is, I am trying to look more matured! LOL. It's true ley... no other lousy reason lor!... It's actually a requirement, if I accept one of the job offers... They said that i have to look matured to handle the department... Hurmmmmm


Image hosting by Imageshack.us
*do I really look too young? :P

9 Comments:

At 9:47 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

haa lg cantek ade beard! :P

 
At 10:51 PM, Blogger akupunyahal said...

Probably not beard.... goatee and moustache most likely!

 
At 7:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wah uolls! Terkesima melihat pose abang kopi itteew. Uols pandai ajar dia jadi flexi flexi!

 
At 9:14 AM, Blogger wahdi said...

Hi Hanis~
Cantek? :P

 
At 9:14 AM, Blogger wahdi said...

Hi Malim,
Maybe kot..nanti i pikirkan, ;)
thnx!

 
At 9:15 AM, Blogger wahdi said...

Hi Uol~
Abg kopi tak kisah ikut kekata iol~

 
At 11:25 AM, Blogger :: NbC :: said...

wahdi cantik..? erkkkk.. ;-) lalalala

 
At 1:25 PM, Blogger Miss Appleijo said...

yg takutnya tu tak takot pun..kelakor ada arr hehehe

 
At 12:13 AM, Blogger wahdi said...

hehehe
kak ziana, funny ade ler ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home