Sunday, September 09, 2007

Back on the right track...

Since I started working at a client's office two months ago, and having to reach that place by 8.30AM, my diet had changed drastically!!! Why? Because I no longer have time to prepare my breakfast and lunch box like I used to before that...

Because of that, I had been relying on whatever they sold at the nearby cafe for breakfast and lunch... I didn't think eating like that would affect my my mid-section, but it did!!! My belt has to be cinched by two more holes!... how sad!!! So, what does that mean???


Image hosting by Imageshack.us
Going back to the old routine..shopping for groceries...


I have decided to go back to eating healthily... back to the right routine. No more rice! I went to the hypermarket last night with En Arip, to get some groceries for my breakfast and lunch box. And since Ramadhan is just around the corner, I will observe the same diet for sahur and berbuka... And breakfast this morning, was back on the right track!


Image hosting by Imageshack.us
Wholemeal bread sandwich...



Image hosting by Imageshack.us
I've also baked some salty, miniature yams, too...



Image hosting by Imageshack.us




Image hosting by Imageshack.us
No More teh tarik!


After breakfast at home with En Arip, we went to OU (*free platinum parking lor~). We went there specifically to watch Ratatouille... yeah, we watched it rather late... Anyway, I love the movie so much! What a great movie to watch!!! I give Ratatouille a 5-star!

The funny thing was, I had forgotten to carry my wallet when I left home!!! For the second time!!! I only noticed it as we were entering OU's car park, and was seaching for my credit card! So, it ended up with En Arip treating me the whole day! Hehehe... That's like having a mobile ATM by my side!:P

Thanks, En Arip! Will treat you to a coffee after gym tonight!


Image hosting by Imageshack.us




Image hosting by Imageshack.us
After getting the movie tickets, we had lunch at Itallianie's



Image hosting by Imageshack.us




Image hosting by Imageshack.us




Image hosting by Imageshack.us




Image hosting by Imageshack.us
yummy~



Image hosting by Imageshack.us




Image hosting by Imageshack.us




Image hosting by Imageshack.us
Free trial on a massaging machine just before the movie...



Image hosting by Imageshack.us
The auto-masssaging machine was not bad at all... am thinking of getting one for my dad as a Hari Raya gift...



Image hosting by Imageshack.us
And Makan again! The Kluang Laksa at Kluang Station was so nice!



Image hosting by Imageshack.us
Air sirap selasih..lamanya tak minum sirap selasih...



Image hosting by Imageshack.us
We left OU at around 6PM... My front tyre looked a little flat, with the front skirting almost touching the ground!



Image hosting by Imageshack.us
Yeah.... The last time I pumped it was about two months ago! No wonder... Luckily it wasn't a puncture!

20 Comments:

At 1:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i juga la yg tak tgk2 lagi citer tu ehehe

 
At 4:27 AM, Blogger akupunyahal said...

Yummy yummy.. I cook myself wahdi... not because I love cooking but it is too expensive eating out. No exercise... too bad... I am not fat though except that my waistline is getting bigger. ha ahaaa.... any tips how to reduce that?

When I was in Melaka I used to go to Melaka Baru gym. BUt now I can't afford to go to the gym... Too expensive...

 
At 9:10 AM, Blogger Irwan said...

Ku... Lamanya tak shopping groceires and buat lunch box macam dulu2 kan? Terasa mcm nak shopping je semula.. OPss no more lunch box start from Thursday.. :P (puasa)

 
At 11:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haiyoh ... geramnya tengok korang boleh makan macam tu tapi masih maintain aje badan gitiew ... grrr.

Blog lah pasal diet bulan puasa tu kay ... manalah tahu boleh kot ikut. Dah lah sekarang dah tak de lagi fitness tip entries lagi kan ...

(*matilah demand buat entry lak*)

TokNujum

 
At 12:38 PM, Blogger :: NbC :: said...

Tq vm wahdi... i found my old gd fren from dis entry (hehhe guess who..?) da jadi mcm rancangan jejak kasih.. what a small world.. 'pi mai pi mai tang tu' ...

 
At 2:17 PM, Blogger wahdi said...

Hi Nad,
Baik u gi cepat2 tengok, best sgt citer tu..
mmg puas hati!

Hi Malim Kundang~
Regarding nak reduce waistline tu, kena banyak wat sit up dan minum green tea...
actually kalau tak gi gym, u leh workout kat umah ada dumbell macam2 dah boleh wat.
Yg penting keep sweating masa workout...

Hi Ku irwan!
Itulah , dah lama tak YM pastu tanya pasal bekalan masing2 kan?
nak start masak balik betul2 pasni...kamu dah lama beta tak nampak entry
cold storage!

Hi Tok Nujum,
Nak dapat body yg lean senang nak maintain tu hazabnya,
ni i tgh ada masalah berat badan yg naik mendadak gittu...
pokok pangkalnya pemakanan kena betul dan workout selalu...
hehehe,o.k je, pasni i update pasal my diet untk bulan ramadhan ;)


Hi NBC,
wah~~~ ye ker? ur gud old fren??? siapa yer??? malim ke? atau Irwan?? ;)

 
At 2:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay ... cayang Wahdi :)

Berat badan naik mendadak ??? Kat mana tu naiknya ... tak nampak pun. Lagi makin chantek pose-pose depan durian besar adele .. heh 3x.

*larik!!!*

TokNujum

 
At 5:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Iolls suker tengok fotografi uolls yang semakin chanteks. Angle pun semakin chantek. Arrangement pun semakin chantek.

Tapi yang penting, abang kopi juga semakin chantek.

Uolls ker yang ajar dia pose genggam genggam itteeeeew?

Iols sukerrr!!!

 
At 10:44 PM, Blogger wahdi said...

Hi Tok Hujum,
naik occay, di bahagian 6packs yg wpersis wash board ittew~OPSS

 
At 10:46 PM, Blogger wahdi said...

Hi uols~

uols ingat roland hasim je kah yg leh ambek gambar cechantek? *matilah tersedak ima natasya OPSSS

Iol study teknik photography uols katanyerr~:P

Pose abnag kopi ittu, Iols cuma jadi art director ajo~

 
At 11:43 PM, Blogger sbanboy said...

WAh ... I still need to go see that movie .... :)

 
At 10:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Iols nak tanya nehhhhh... macamana abang kopi itteew sudah semakin pandai pose pose manja ala ala bungerrr gitteeeew di depan lensa uols?

 
At 6:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Wahdi, since you ada experience dlm fitness, i nak tanya, adakah ok atau tidak sekiranya kita ke gym beberapa jam sebelum berbuka puasa? apakah dan bagaimana masa yg sesuai untuk kita ke gym sepanjang ramadhan. Bagaimanakah jadual fitness eh wahdi sepanjang ramadhan.

terima kasih, selamat berpuasa.
Azam

 
At 11:56 AM, Blogger :: NbC :: said...

wahdi.. si malim wahdi.. ;-)

 
At 3:36 PM, Blogger shandye. said...

ooowhhh...

italiannese...

dh lama tak pegi...

huhu...

sadly... kat penang nan ado dat restaurant...

 
At 10:42 PM, Blogger wahdi said...

Hi Wymen!
hey u should watch the movie, recomended!

 
At 10:43 PM, Blogger wahdi said...

Hi uols, tip mudah aje tukang ambil gambar kenalah pose2 comey jugak masa ambek gambar~ ;)

 
At 10:44 PM, Blogger wahdi said...

Hi Azam,
regarding soalan you tu, nanti i wat kat entry akan dtg, tunggu k?

 
At 10:45 PM, Blogger wahdi said...

Hi Pinky,
ooo si malim~*mcmlah i kenal malim sgt ekekek...kalau gitu, lah kociknya dunia :P

 
At 11:08 PM, Blogger wahdi said...

Hi evil,
takde kat penang? takpe masalah kat umah ekekee

 

Post a Comment

<< Home