Saturday, August 04, 2007

Time for Shopping~

In a silver mood..

Yeah, it's time to get something to upgrade my wardrobe... I do not know why I'm in the mood of wearing and using silver stuff lately. No matter what, if it comes with a silver touch, it will be fine!

I don't mind if it's out of season or still in, I just luv putting some silver tone into my new collection. I am not haute-couture, but I do follow my taste...

Currently, these are what's on my shopping list:

1- Raoul I-pod Nano holder... This silver color accessory is simply amazing! I just luv it! U can get this from any Raoul outlet for only RM79.90!
*I have visited Tod's at KLCC to survey for a silver I-pod Nano holder, but Raoul is better looking and has value for money!


Image hosting by Imageshack.us
Raoul I-pod Nano holder in silver...



Image hosting by Imageshack.us
A similar TOD's I-pod Nano holder in silver... but not worth it!!! Further more it looks slightly gawdy ;P *matilah cognitive disonance!


2- Gucci sneakers. I admired these sneakers when I saw them at the Gucci outlet in Paragon Mall Singapore, but too bad they didn't have my size. Luckily, a friend of mine in the U.S has managed to buy a pair for me with my right size 8.5! Yeay! Since these sneakers are now out of season, they offered them for only US$90.00 at a branded factory outlet!

A few months back, when they were hot in town their price at Gucci Paragon Mall was SIN$850.00. Can't wait to receive my sneakers!

Image hosting by Imageshack.us
These sneakers are sooo me~... Thanks, April!


3- Seed Sneakers... I luv these, too! U too, can get them at any Padini Concept Store for only RM 147.00.

Image hosting by Imageshack.us
I like them!


3- Bottega Veneta boots... Aarghhh!!!!! I really like these boots!!! A bit expensive, but total value for money :)

Image hosting by Imageshack.us
Luv these boots so much!!


5- Paul Smith silver watch... I like its shape and simplicity... and its price is affordable!!

Image hosting by Imageshack.us
I'm still into squarish watches..


6- Armani Exchange's card holder.. I luv the greyish-silver tone... U can get it at AX's outlet for RM94!

Image hosting by Imageshack.us
Nice!!


7- Some kewl Tees from my favourite shop, New Urban Male. The price? SIN$49.90 each!
U can get them from their main outlet at The Heerens, or at any of thier kiosks all over the island.

Image hosting by Imageshack.us
This latest series is so me!


8- Polo Ralph Lauren Belt : US$30 after discount! Not really silver, but can be considered in-theme LOL

Image hosting by Imageshack.us
This is kewl!


9- Lacoste V-neck sweater 'Silver collection'. Price : Standard Price...
Image hosting by Imageshack.us
Nice, really nice...


10- Flip flops from Havaianas... These comfortable flip flops cost SIN$32, also available at NUM (New Urban Male)...

Image hosting by Imageshack.us
Must feel real soft and comfortable...


11- Final touch... A disco mirror ball for my walk-in wardrobe! Hehehehe... just to give the room some silverish, sparkling effect... LOL
Image hosting by Imageshack.us
Flashy, glittery... Fashionable!



I am sharing my shopping list so that you too, can get some cool ideas for yourself!

14 Comments:

At 9:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Barang-barang MERAH, PURPERRR dan PINK sudah habis stok kah uolls!

 
At 2:25 PM, Blogger artisticklytouch said...

haiyooo...silvery silvery dooo..

me on the other hand goes 4 those koko karer!!! buruk pun aku nak jugak asalkan koko karer..

 
At 2:35 PM, Blogger DBI said...

aiyo wahdi-- disko mirror ball pun included ker...so bila nak wat party kat rmh??

 
At 4:39 PM, Blogger wahdi said...

Hi Anonymous~,perlukah kasut kaler pink? demi menyesuaikan kemeja pink berbatu lip lap dari korea? OPSS
*carut sapa pun tatau

 
At 4:43 PM, Blogger wahdi said...

hi sentuhan seni,thnx for visiting my blog! hehee itulah tgh demam yg bling bling lately..

Aku pun penah demam koko karer satu ketika dulu, nampak natural aje, pastu demam kaler hitam memanjang...semua baju kaler hitam, sampai dinding bilik pun cat hitam,hehehehe

 
At 4:45 PM, Blogger wahdi said...

Hi DBI, itulah... alang2 leh wat party terus kat umah hehe, leh lah jemput Dbi sekali ;)

 
At 6:04 PM, Blogger anne said...

luvvvv those gucci shoes...!

 
At 9:51 PM, Blogger wahdi said...

Hi Anne, yeah i luvv so much those gucci sneakers tu...sib baik my fwen dapat carikan , happy giller:)

 
At 9:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Louoste V-neck sweater.Menarik.Sesuai untuk lelaki yang berjaya mempertahankan keterunaan sebelum melangkah alam perkahwinan. Tahniah Wahdi anda tersenarai...

 
At 1:22 PM, Blogger Rush Murad said...

love the V-neck sweater.... teringat zaman sekolah2 kat UK dolu-dolu..... err... nak pi selongkar cari balik lah.... tapii... muat lagik ker? lampu disko tu pun best kalau gantung kat dalam bathroom... ek?

 
At 5:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

lawa la the raoul ipod nano cover tu... ada warna lain tak?

 
At 8:10 PM, Blogger wahdi said...

Hi lio..tak paham ngan kaitan sweater dengan lelaki teruna tu hehehe

 
At 8:11 PM, Blogger wahdi said...

Hi Rush..hahahahaha Muat lagi ke???? baik cari kot2 muat ek???
Haiyo kalau dalam bilik mandi sgt sesuai! terus nyanyi feeling2 buat show :P

 
At 8:11 PM, Blogger wahdi said...

Hi Naddy, ada mcm2 kaler!
Baik cepat! sekarang Casing Raoul tu ada dikaun 50%!!! tinggal RM39 jer!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home