Sunday, August 12, 2007

Quiet Sunday

I did not go anywhere today... En Arip was at the mosque from early morning till late afternoon. He attended a ceramah-cum-forum regarding Islam and its current-day challenges. So, I did not have a friend to go hang out somewhere...

But early this morning, I managed to hit the gym with En Arip before his mosque function... since the crowd was not big, I had the chance to explore some machines that I've not used before.



Image hosting by Imageshack.us
I had never used this machine... but I'm beginning to like it...



After gym, did some laundry at home... The past week, I had sent all my dirty clothes to the dhobby, and u know what happened? Some cute birds have weaved a nest on my clothesline! I had no choice but to destroy the nest, since I needed to use the clothesline :(



Image hosting by Imageshack.us
See... One week of no laundry, the birds moved in and built their nest... Doesn't it look amazing?




Image hosting by Imageshack.us
Joined En Arip at the mosque at the noon. I luv the wall deco in its day mood...



I'm planning to go to Singapore next month to get something, and if this "particular thing" is successful, I'll will be celebrating it in Singapore... I pray and hope this "particular thing" is going to successful... I expect to get the result by middle next week... Insya'Allah..



Image hosting by Imageshack.us
If I'm there, I must get some new NUM tees, which is in my silver mood shopping list... and a few other stuff, too! Yeay~ time for shopping~ *pic taken on my last trip there in March this year




Image hosting by Imageshack.us
Also, I can't wait to eat as much as I want, my favourite McCafe's muffins...yummyy~~~

13 Comments:

At 11:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

bestnya nak g singapore... boleh kirim brg ni ehehhe

 
At 2:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah! Ah! Ah! Iols tak sanggup melihat pose gym ittew!

*Matila bil air banyak belum bayar*

 
At 11:07 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

i missed mc cafe too! but nape i tak jumpe pun kat singapore?? i makan kat Hk and aussie.. setapp.. esp the cappuccino and sandwich!

nape la mesia x ade??

 
At 1:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Salam di penghujung rejab.Sayang tempua bersarang rendah.Kasihkan usia kusyuki ibadah.

 
At 4:30 PM, Blogger Rush Murad said...

bila tarikh nak pi spore tu? me going there next month as well.... manalah tau kot2 terserempak, bleh makan2 kat McCafe.... errr... time i pi tu puasa lerrrrr....

 
At 5:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bawakan air barang secangkir resah termenung gerangan apa difikir?

 
At 11:33 PM, Blogger wahdi said...

Hi Naddy,
leh je, bgtahu je nak kirim apa ;)

 
At 11:34 PM, Blogger wahdi said...

Hi anonymous,
kan~~~matilah dah day 18 katanya,
merasalah rumah dipasang lilin vanilla tiap malam kan???

 
At 11:37 PM, Blogger wahdi said...

Hi Hanis,
eh bukan ke mostly McD kat sana ada kiosk mc cafe kat dalamnya?
Yg i suka pegi, yg dekat2 dgn tangs tu~ kat teres tingkat2 tu..sioknya lepak mc cafe situ malam2..

itulah, dah lama tunggu2 kat msia ni, napalah tak sampai2 mc cafe :(

 
At 11:38 PM, Blogger wahdi said...

Hi anonymous,
sarang tempua di atas ampaian,
semoga hajat semua kesampaian!
*matilah berbalas pantun ;)

 
At 11:39 PM, Blogger wahdi said...

Hi rush, tak sure lagi tarikhnya, bergantung pada result minggu depan..kan , kalau terserempak leh lah lepak2 di clark quay..u gi puasa? best gak!

 
At 11:40 PM, Blogger wahdi said...

Hi anonymous,
secawan kopi di dalam gelas,
sekadar mengingati memori yg lepas!
hehee

 
At 11:35 PM, Blogger nash said...

bilang awal2, bole i bwk jalan2 kat kota singa nie..makan ayam penyet ker!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home