Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Potong Stim.....


Image hosting by Imageshack.us
"AD" my real name on the board ;)


Hi all, I was so busy today, attending some appointments... I took emergency leave today to settle them... fuhhh lega...

I went to OU to get something with En Arip after fetching him at his office. No, not for shopping! *takde mood nak shopping kalau **** almost 3 bulan tak masuk occay!

I went to a Japanese restaurant, but couldn't remember its name. There are only three things I remember about the restaurat: their super delicious beef noodle, a halal certification sign and a number 8 in its name. The fried seafood set too, was so marvelous.


Image hosting by Imageshack.us
This is soooo delicious!.


While waiting for my meal, I went to the bakery just next door to this Japanese restaurant, and bought 2 mini cakes. The price was the same as Starbucks' cakes...
I bought the cakes as subject for my painting, since they look really nice!.
Yeah, it has been almost 4 months since I last made a painting for my collection..*sebab takde mood. But when i saw the cake, I suddenly got so excited to paint it tonight!


Image hosting by Imageshack.us
Admiring the beautiful cakes from afar... subject for my painting?.


You know what? Each of the mini cakes sucks!! Nice looking but tasted bad!!!!
Sorry I won't be painting something that disappoints my tastebud!


Image hosting by Imageshack.us
Good looking, but tastes bad!, Hey that chocolate ball was empty inside! Kena tipu, ingat berinti kacang ke hapa...



Image hosting by Imageshack.us
This one too!!


Yeah.. no painting again tonight... Potong stim betul rasa kek tu!

9 Comments:

At 10:24 PM, Blogger anne said...

feelin cheated ya wahdi?...i pun rasa tertipu ni, but its not about cakes...haha..pasal kerja

 
At 10:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a lovely noodles! Anyway Wahdi my ministry is having Majlis Santapan Rohani with conjuction 50 years of Nationhood.There will be a mass prayer after Magrib malam Sabtu ni at PWTC.Wanna join.Kindly informed .D inner will be served with a show from Haqani Maulid ESSEMBLE.

 
At 10:13 PM, Blogger H said...

Hehe Looks can be deceivin

 
At 6:07 PM, Blogger artisticklytouch said...

haiyooo...merasa bread story tutup kedai macam ni!!! di propahkan ke seisi alam katanya... gtooohh!!!

 
At 9:55 PM, Blogger wahdi said...

Hi anne...
sama2lah kita mangsa tertipu :(

 
At 9:55 PM, Blogger wahdi said...

Hi anonymous~ santapan rohani? apakah juadah yg bakal dihidangkan? heheee

 
At 9:56 PM, Blogger wahdi said...

Hi Hafiz,
yeah, always!

 
At 9:56 PM, Blogger wahdi said...

Hi Artistiklytouch~
Bukan propah occay~ fakta uols~
merasa tak laku kek ittew hahhah

 
At 2:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes santapan rohani include solat tasbih and Tahlil.lepas jumpa di Pertama tu rushed to PWTC kena jadi MC.Really a big crowd about 4000 yang hadir.Majlis ended at 11pm.Quite a hectic week.Sunday morning from 9.00 am to 12 noon Haj course di Masjid KLCC dan sebelah petang majlis perkahwinan, Banyak jemputan musim cuti sekolah ni..Salam awal Syaaban

 

Post a Comment

<< Home