Thursday, July 26, 2007

Rezki Orang Berpuasa...

My best friend Tengku Irwan visited me at my office this afternoon... He just got back from a vacation and came straight to meet up with me, since he's staying the night in KL...

Thanks, Irwan for the souvenirs, including a box of yummy coffuccino cake from London... and also the still warm keropok lekor, brought here directly from Terengganu... Thanks, again..

I bought 2 loaves of moist cake from a bakery just below my office. I've given one to Irwan... And returning to the office, on my way up in the elevator, a new colleague gave me three packs of traditional kuih (tidbits), since she knew I was fasting today... and when I reached at my workstation, someone had left me a bar of Cadbury chocolate, on my table... what a food, food, food day!!

Before I left the office I've put everything intp my messanger bag to protect them from the rain... My massanger beg was all puffed up like it was about to explode, filled with all the foodstuff...hehe


Image hosting by Imageshack.us
About to explode!



Image hosting by Imageshack.us
A bag full of foodstuff! Keropok lekor in a Prada, hehe



Image hosting by Imageshack.us
Cappuccino cake from Irwan,yummy!



Image hosting by Imageshack.us
A box of souvenir from Irwan. He had bought this at his vacation resort... Thanks again, Irwan!



Image hosting by Imageshack.us
Keropok lekor, also from Irwan...



Image hosting by Imageshack.us
The three packs of "kuih Lidah Buaya" from a new colleugue...



Image hosting by Imageshack.us
MARA cake from Jalan TAR (top) versus Marks and Spencer's Sponge Roll from London (bottom)...hehehe



13 Comments:

At 1:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Suka keropok lekor la tu!

 
At 6:23 AM, Blogger wahdi said...

hi anonymous,
Wa~ jelaouslah tu~

pasni haruslah BUAT passport ke SURABAYA makan kopok leko kan? OPSSS

 
At 11:17 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

i suke kuit lidah buaya tuu.. ade yg version halus sket. tp tatau nama die ape. kalau balik kampung mesti beli. ;)

puasa x hari ni lg? i puasa lg..

 
At 1:03 PM, Blogger anne said...

Selamat Berpuasa Sunat, wahdi. Semoga dapat ganjaran dari Allah s.w.t....

 
At 4:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ekkkkk... iols tak faham apa yang uols maksudkan.

*tersipu sipu*

 
At 4:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tadi ada orang hantar mesej kat iols.. dia sentap sebab uols tak layan bila dikacau gittew. Matila dah jadi PA nehhh!

 
At 4:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

bestnyaa kek m&s itu... nak sikittt ehehe

 
At 7:50 PM, Blogger wahdi said...

Hi Anne, long time no see..insya'allah....

 
At 7:52 PM, Blogger wahdi said...

Anonymous,
Sentap? merasalah org tu gunakan point sms tak berbalas utk bermanja dgn uols OPSSS

 
At 7:54 PM, Blogger wahdi said...

Hi Naddy leh jer, kek MARA tu tak nak ke Naddy? ekeke

 
At 10:45 PM, Blogger wahdi said...

Eh, terlepas reply Hanisnya msg ;)
I arini tak puasa, isnin ni sambung balik, nak puasa weekend mcm rugi nanti kuar jalan tak leh makan2 LOL

Ha! yg nipis tu pun sedap! kalau raya umah makcik2 i yg kat kg mesti ada kuih tu~ bestnya dah nak raya hehe

 
At 8:48 AM, Blogger Irwan said...

ku~ sebut pasal raya.. Ingat kasut raya kita di LV tu.. Haha.. AWAS ye kalau kamu beli dulu!! Order sama2 OK!

 
At 5:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lihat rang muda berpuasa terasa lalai diri yang berusia (dah nak menghampiri awal limapuluhan) kerana dah nak sambut 50 tahun bersunat tetapi bab puasa sunat masih tercungap cungap. Tahniah Wahdi dari Rio.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home