Sunday, July 22, 2007

My New Toy !!!


Image hosting by Imageshack.us
Rasa macam robot transformers plak, but i loike~~~~


I am thinking of riding my new bike to work, to avoid the moronic morning rush hour traffic! Now I have very strong and valid reasons to go back to biking! Thanks to En Arip for getting me this new, mean machine! So mum, you have no reasons for not allowing me riding on a bike anymore;)

I have been vrooming out loud in the neighbourhood, with the deafening sound waking up everybody!!! Sorry, the sun is already up, ok! But I have to let En Arip sleep in.... Poor man is having the fever after getting caught in the rain yesterday evening!

Great... Today is Sunday, another day for resting and relaxing... Hmmmmm... So nice! Yesterday, I went to The Curve with En Arip, and ended up in Bangsar to pick up the new bike!

I really can't wait to go the gym tonight with my lovely "Noir"!!! *merasa pakai singlet naik bike, hehee


Image hosting by Imageshack.us
"Noir", my new toy!



Image hosting by Imageshack.us




Image hosting by Imageshack.us
The new helmet... Does not look like a good match to the bike, but I like the feel of its inner cushioning and its light, sleek visor...



Image hosting by Imageshack.us
This is for the passenger...





Image hosting by Imageshack.us
Ikea's Swedish meatballs... Hmmmm... haven't have these for a long time... Since the crowd wasn't there yet yesterday morning, I thought, why not?...



Image hosting by Imageshack.us
En Arip challenged me to make something i was really good at when I was in kindergarten - a five-tipped star!



Image hosting by Imageshack.us
The star, made of wooden swivels... But I used to use ice-cream sticks when I was a kid... I loved collecting ice cream sticks to create my favourite shapes of things...



Image hosting by Imageshack.us
Our favourite at Ikea... Open-faced shrimp sandwich.




Image hosting by Imageshack.us





Image hosting by Imageshack.us
The creamy poached salmon...yummyy!!!



Image hosting by Imageshack.us
Strike A Pose! En Arip looking very contented...




Image hosting by Imageshack.us
Stopped by this gal who asked me to participate in voting for her on a reality tv show... My girl, you're looking cute! May I have your contact number? ;) Of course I was not interested in participating in the show..hehe



Image hosting by Imageshack.us
Actually, I was more excited in getting my new fin-friends!!!




Image hosting by Imageshack.us
Luv the neon tetra... but I got some guppies instead! The neon tetra is such a motionless creature!




Image hosting by Imageshack.us
I let this guy to choose the guppies for me..



Image hosting by Imageshack.us
Yeah, I am back at driving my red frequently... It was raining heavily as we head for Bangsar... Ahhh... Another great Saturday!

9 Comments:

At 3:21 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

nice ride! :P igt mainan ape tadi. hehe... yg helmet for the passenger tu cute. :P

selalu kalau pergi ikea mesti makan swedish meat ball, tak penah try yg lain. but the salmon looks good tho! i think i shud try nnt next visit. :D

 
At 4:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haruslew lepas ni spray kaler pink pastu tempel stiker Barbie banyak-banyak.

PS - nak jadi penumpang kena naik tanggal baju kew

 
At 11:45 PM, Blogger wahdi said...

Hi hanis, i masih kekok ngan bike tu, always confused clutch dgn break hehe

sejak2 zaman ikea kat OU sampai skrg tak boring ngan meatball tu...
u must try salmon tu, nice!!!

Hi anonymous~
Tidak! bike ittew akan kekal kaler hitam sebab namanya NOIR~ cantik kah bike kaler pink mcm baju labuci dari KOREA? OPSSS

 
At 12:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Noir katanya... Noir tu jejanz... Noire tu pompuan. Uols menunggang jejanz kahhhh..

*Matila dah terbalik*

 
At 2:24 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

hehe.. i penah naik motor skali masa kecik2.. tp motor kapcai aje.. my arwah atuk punye. best! :P

 
At 7:42 PM, Blogger Rush Murad said...

cant recall when was the last time im riding a motorbike.... used to have Kawasaki ZZR during my uni years at Shah Alam.... taku lah nak naik bike in KL, depa semua bawa motor lelaju walau di lorong motosikal yg sempit tu...

 
At 1:10 AM, Blogger wahdi said...

Anonymous,
KANNN terbalik katanya!! dengki lah tu~~

Hanis,
i penah terjatuh masuk longkak masa belajar naik bike dulu, sib baik takde apa -apa yg teruk...

Rush,
Kan, makin sempit makin berani dia cilok2, tu yg bahaya tu, Kawasaki ZZR? wah, sgt jejaka campus, mesti awek nak tumpang ur bike time tu :)

 
At 1:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tetapssss lah nak pose pose dada chanteks walaupun di kedai anak ikan sajork.

 
At 9:40 AM, Blogger wahdi said...

Uols~~ pose itu adalah natural~~
sebab dada dah cantek kan? hehehe

 

Post a Comment

<< Home