Saturday, July 07, 2007

Too Worked Up to Work Out

Something insanely crappy keeps happening at the office where I work, and it is really affecting (and spoiling!) my mood this whole week. I am by nature, easy-going, positive-thinking and generally a "give and take" person... But there's limit to my patience, and the volcano is on the brim of eruption after boiling for so long...
I am a frequent gym-goer, and the past two months, my membership account has been running into problems, all due to that crappy thing happening at the workplace! That, really screwed my mood in working out this whole week!

Image hosting by Imageshack.us
No mood.... Not much motivates me in the gym... It's just me taking pictures to keep track of my performance and progress.



Image hosting by Imageshack.us
Ermmmm... Still in shape, although not much improvement...

5 Comments:

At 10:55 AM, Blogger Irwan said...

Cantik skali EA tight boxer tu.. AWAS kamu kalau lower down the cam!

 
At 2:00 PM, Blogger wahdi said...

Ku,
Kan cantik kan?? haha, kalau ke bawah takde apa2, sebab suar panjang boxer hahaha

 
At 10:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Damn!!! I will be SO FREAKIN HAPPY if I can get that slight rippling of the abs. But, I'm just SO FREAKIN lazy to go to the gym. Instead, I've been doin that pilates/yoga thingy. I've seen improvements but not much. Perhaps I need to add weight lifting as well. LOL!!

Wahdi, what can you do to correct muscle imbalance?! When I look at the mirror, it seems that my back and chest are a wee bit (I do mean a wee bit) developed but not my arms and shoulders. It kinda bothers me coz I wanna have that v-shape, you know. Is there any way to correct that? ;p

Ahmad

 
At 1:37 AM, Blogger wahdi said...

Hi Ahmad,

Muscle imbalance?

What you need to do to solve this problem is to work out on a consistant basis... However, do not focus on any particular body part just as yet. It means doing a thorough, overall exercise...

Regarding the V-shape, the easiest way to get it is by performing some "sengayuts" on a lateral bar everytime you hit the gym. Do this for 12 reps, for two sets, at the least.

Good luck!

 
At 3:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

waahh... nice ab !!! *drools* hihih.. how long does it takes u to have such a great ab ? n what kind of routines that u have to do?

bleh kasi hints same cowok ku ni.. hihihi

 

Post a Comment

<< Home