Saturday, July 14, 2007

Alfa's Mastectomy...

Unlike any ordinary Saturdays, I didn't go back to sleep after subuh prayers... It was straight to Taipan for breakfast at McDonald's with En Arip. The intention was to just relax, and read some newspapers while enjoying the meal.



Image hosting by Imageshack.us
Luv the background! Hehehe...



Just after the breakfast, I had planned to go straight home, before heading for Damannsara later on... But when I tried to start my car, the engine just didn't work! Weird, because the battery level meter showed green, meaning that the battery had not died out. The radio still worked... The automatic windows also worked... Luckily, there was a workshop a few steps from where I parked my car.



Image hosting by Imageshack.us
Trying to solve the problem myself...LOL


I asked their mechanic to check on my car... He said the battery looked o.k.. But the problem was because I had not driven my car for more than 3 months... Hehehe... Yeah, lately I luv to go to work driving the grey car, and left the red one at home... the only time I'd used it was to make trips to the gym or grocery-shopping.


Image hosting by Imageshack.us




Image hosting by Imageshack.us
No, I was not angry!! LOL, That was me being emo in explaining to the mechanic about the car being neglected for about 3 months...



Since everything was o.k, I'd asked the mechanic to service my car's air conditioning system instead. Well, he looked honest... yeah maybe... LOL.

I'm just too lazy to go to the new Alfa Romeo service centre in PJ SS2, since the old centre in Glenmarie has closed down last month. Futhermore, lately their charges had been exhorbitant... government tax, service tax, labour tax and bla.. bla.. bla..



Image hosting by Imageshack.us
Bye-bye Red...


After handing over my dear red to them, the mechanic sent me and En Arip home. A few hours later, he called me to dictate the quotation, and was I in complete state of shock!!!

He said, it would cost me MYR 2,200.00 for servicing the air conditioning system... WHAT???????????? He said some parts had to be replaced. I was so curious how an air conditioning service would cost me that much!

Later I went back to the workshop to check on the repair... Yeah, the coil has a leak, while the tubing valve needed replacement, too... The bad thing is, they had not asked me first before cutting certain pipes, with the excuse that without sawing the pipe, they couldn't reach nor remove the coil... DAMN!!!



Image hosting by Imageshack.us
After several hours...



Image hosting by Imageshack.us
OMG!!!



Image hosting by Imageshack.us
O.k... I needed something from Old Town cafe (just behind the workshop!) to relax my nerves...

7 Comments:

At 9:34 PM, Blogger H said...

LOL, I thought somebody got breast cancer (the title)
its called lumpectomy, for partial removal, which is yr car case ;)

 
At 10:03 PM, Blogger Irwan said...

seems lately Si Merah selalu buat masalah... Kamu sabar ye la ye Ku Wahdi.. Tapi cronic juga ya nak buka nak baiki.. Mcm nak buat kereta baru je. habis semua buka..

 
At 11:43 PM, Blogger sbanboy said...

Hope your car problems are settled fast ... hmm I am surprised that it would cost so much.

 
At 1:13 PM, Blogger hOtMaMa said...

makk aiihh...mahal giler sampai 2k.. tu la keta tuh dah merajuk sbb u ols jarang guna kanz...

 
At 5:57 PM, Blogger wahdi said...

Hi Hafiz,, saje tulis Mastectomy for fun hehee
Anyway thanks for leaving the comment..

Ku,mmg tgh banyak bersabar!

Wymen, yeah that was freaking expensive for air con servicing...

Mama,
tulah uols...majuk dak budak tu :(

 
At 9:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Besar mata mata uollssss.. tayang kontek lens purple kaaaaa hehe. Motif repair kereta pun kat belakang sauna OPPS gym!

 
At 7:59 PM, Blogger wahdi said...

Kereta pun nak workout jugak uols~

 

Post a Comment

<< Home