Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Sharing is Caring, NOT Bragging! LOL

Tu dia tajuk~ *pitam




Image hosting by Imageshack.us
My card holder and wallets...



Since Faridah was so observant and raised the alarm about my wallet, this entry is about... my wallets! Everyone has his/her own style in expenditure planning, right? My style is, when I get paid my salary, I withdraw all the money, and put some aside in my savings account in another bank. The rest, I will apportion them into four specific-colored wallets:

1 - Black
2 - Red
3 - Chocolate
4 - White

So, why the color-coding? It is to help me differentiate their respective purposes.

Black
This wallet is for daily "office" use. I have already allocated enough money for gas, parking, Smart Tag top-up, meals and some contingency cash, enough for "going-to-work" expenses for the entire month, with a credit card for extreme emergencies.

Red
This wallet is for gym use. The only items inside are a membership card, and some cash. That's all.

Chocolate (Brown)
This is my special "shopping" wallet. This is where my shopping cash is put, along with other membership/loyalty cards and a "limited-LOC" credit card. Should there be any excess cash at the end of the month, it will be carried forward to the following month. * tak pernahnya nak ada balance! hehe

White
This white and slightly "girly" (as suggested by Faridah), is for holding cash I need for paying bills... and some small savings...


So, for my driver's license, identity card, and health insurance card, they are all placed in a handy card holder. Everytime I need to go somewhere, I will just pick up this small card holder, and pick the right wallet for the trip. So, that is how I plan my expenditures...

No matter what you say or think of me, this is my style...
What is yours?

23 Comments:

At 10:24 AM, Blogger ~aNNa~ said...

tu dia wallet dia... semua best2! muahaha paling best wallet awak kaler brown lah :P

 
At 10:37 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

woo.. banyak nye wallets! mengalahkan kaum2 hawa. eheh..

I think we all (org perempuan) pun shud do that.

-wallet gi pasar/tesco
-wallet gi shopping
-wallet for office wear

and so on.

i ade satu je. ;)

 
At 1:41 PM, Blogger hOtMaMa said...

tu diaa..tengok bersusun mcm tuh pun mak pitam... motipp sharing is caring.. apakah kaitan dng wallet u ols yg bersusun inniew?? nak share dng mak kah?? hik..hik..

 
At 1:55 PM, Blogger NBK466 said...

Den raso ekau kena wujudkan satu laie wallet...maybe yg bercolorful skit...utk cash tuk blanjo den makan2..he..he.he..

 
At 2:09 PM, Blogger anne said...

i'm amazed, tapi its a great idea.! nak tiru gaks la...;-) boleh wahdi?

 
At 3:40 PM, Blogger wahdi said...

Kak Anna,
yg kaler coklat tulah yg kerap-kerapnya tukar selalu,hehehe
yg lain tahan lasak sikit~

Hanis,
Org pompuan patut wat camtu, ada alasan shopping wallet hehe
tu dia, belum2 wallet untuk shopping pun dah ada dua jenis ;P

 
At 3:44 PM, Blogger wahdi said...

Hotmama,
Haiyo mama,uols tahulahkan nanti kawan uols kata i brangging, walhal sharing uols~~~

NBK,
Wah,wah, nak siap ada wallet khas utk belanjo ekau hehe...kaler2??
motif colorful?

 
At 3:52 PM, Blogger wahdi said...

Anne,
tirulah, senang kalau dah agih2kan camtu...dah budget siap2, adalah alasan kan nak beli wallet banyak2, hehe

 
At 7:49 PM, Blogger Irwan said...

Ku, Kamu cakap beta selalu tukar wallet.. Kamu pun sama je.. hahaha.. LOL sgt ye.. Beta pun jangkit sama la tu pengakit.. LOL

 
At 10:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Am a NEW visitor here. I think colour-coded wallets is definitely a CLEVER idea, wonder why I didn't think of that before?! ;p

The plain bright coloured ones looks so cool. But, those LV wallets, to me-lah..is bit too show-off-ish!! No offence to you, of course. Plus, I don't think patterned wallets/monogrammed suits me. Hehe!!

Ahmad

 
At 11:37 PM, Blogger Krew said...

I'm strangely fascinated by this entry.

Your method is extravagant yet oddly practical.

:)

 
At 12:22 PM, Blogger wahdi said...

Ku, jom beli wallet bally tu? wallet beta kaler brown tu, tepinya mcm dah kemek ;P

 
At 12:29 PM, Blogger wahdi said...

Hi Ahmad thanks for the Visit...
yeah tak semua org nampak cool with monogrammed / pattern wallets hehehe

hi Crew, yeah it works in expenditure planning!

esp for Shopaholic :D

 
At 7:41 PM, Blogger mom2que said...

hi, first time jotting down here.. anyway, white wallet tu brand apa eh? lawa n berkenan la pulakkkk :p

 
At 7:46 PM, Blogger ~aNNa~ said...

nak jawab nak jawab on behalf of wahdi...itu white wallet belongs to LV :P betul tak wahdi? *haiyooo mati la konker blog org :P

 
At 11:25 AM, Blogger wahdi said...

Hi Mom2que tu mama irdina dah tolong jawabkan,tepat sekali!

Kak Anna , takpe, kak ana saya lantik jadi jurucakap wahdi.blogspot.com heheh

*matilah feeling famous siap ada jurucakap

 
At 1:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yang MERAH untuk pose-pose di GYM. Wah! *Matila personal trainer semua makan hati*

 
At 8:20 AM, Blogger wahdi said...

merah=hot, tak gitu kah???
takat pose2 wallet aje..

Takdelah pose boxer sponge bob depan trainer OPSSS

 
At 1:19 PM, Blogger Rush Murad said...

ermm.... bagus jugak idea guna colour coding for wallet ni.... but for me.... mau ajer asyik tersilap bawa wallet.... i think dah masa i kena tukar wallet laaa... ermm.... yg brown tu cantik ler...

 
At 1:22 PM, Blogger wahdi said...

hi rush..memula dulu agak janggal mebiasakan diri, tapi lama2 seronok! yg brown tu pun my favourite, plus wallet tu utk shopping, hehee

 
At 10:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pose spongebob pun tak lakewwww occay. Maklumlah mata tak berkaler birrreeeeeew macam orang ittew.

 
At 10:47 AM, Blogger wahdi said...

hahah kaler biru katanyer~

 
At 3:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

genius
*wink*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home