Monday, June 18, 2007

Pulau Redang..ermmmm~~

Seriously, I've never been to Terengganu... And yes, to be very honest, I'd rather add a little more to go holiday in Bali, Cambodia, Bangkok or other asian countries rather than going there...

As usual, budget planning for a "Cuti-cuti Malaysia" turns out to be a "Cuti-cuti Asia"... More worth it, right?

Sorry I had to say this (might be a little sensitive to some)... I've heard a lot about Terengganu. But still... I love trying, exploring and eating something new... And I have to get value for money... So, it's only natural that Terengganu and Kelantan are always my last options...

But lately, En Arip had been asking me if I were interested to go there. I've not given him a firm answer. Yeah, I have several colleagues who are working there and they too, have been asking me to come and visit them there...

When I was a kid, my parents always made trips to Kelantan to visit my sister who studied there. But I've never joined in their trip...

The last time I browsed some websites about Pulau Redang, none of them had any impact on me. I don't even remember where Pulau Redang is situated!

Last night, I was on YM with an ex-colleague, Najeeb. He just got back from Pulau Redang, and had shared with me some pics taken by him with his brand new camera... Damn! The pics look nice! And the place seems interesting, what more with his Malaysian version of an Ian Wright video clip of Redang... Hahaha...

Anyway, I've decided to see Terengganu and Pulau Redang! *lepas kena racun dgn Najeeb...

I love beaches and water activities! And sun bathing! From what he told me and what I saw with my own eyes, Terengganu and Pulau Redang sound like a destination worthy of a visit! :)

Here is Pulau Redang, seen through Najeeb's lenses...


Image hosting by Imageshack.us




Image hosting by Imageshack.us
Arghhh!!! Must go there!*terangsang tgk pic nih! LOL



Image hosting by Imageshack.us




Image hosting by Imageshack.us




Image hosting by Imageshack.us




Image hosting by Imageshack.us





The "travelogue"...


Anyone would like to suggest any places of interest in Terengganu? Kak Catz, Kak Gina and Dbi, any ideas??? ;)

14 Comments:

At 10:26 AM, Blogger DBI said...

welcome to trg..jadi ambassador visit trg year 2008...hehe,

dbi dah pergi 2x ke pulau perhentian, sekali ke redang....dua duanya ..ahhh..breathtaking...
bagus nanti pergi dua dua pulau- dekat dekat jer...

kalau pandai scuba lagi lah....

berbaloi sangat

 
At 3:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Iols nak kirim gambar pose motor kapchai tak berbaju.. OPS!

 
At 3:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

kalau suka white sandy beach with crystal clear water, i think you should visit all 3 islands lah bro ... perhentian, kapas & redang :))

 
At 3:24 PM, Blogger wahdi said...

Hi Dbi~
Wah, persis jurucakap visit terengganu 2008 gituh~
dua-da pulau?? oo dekat yer...
Scuba baru nak ambik lesen... ;



hi anonymous~
Gambar2 pose atas batu tayang body sambil dengar i-pod, tak nak kah? OPSSSS




Kak Catz, nak! *matilah tetiba nak.
wah bestnya...natilah plan2 gethu...

 
At 5:47 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

lawa nye redang.. i tak penah pergi punn.. i tak suke naik ferry. mabuk laut lah. ade flight kan gi sana i think? ade ke?

 
At 5:58 PM, Blogger wahdi said...

kan, mcm lawa je..tulah mcm nak pegi..

Hanis, irwan kata naik private helly je, dia pun mabuk naik ferry...tadi dia ada bagi quotation naik helly tu ;)

 
At 9:04 PM, Blogger DBI said...

naik helly tak adventure lah..sana ada speedboat..tak sempat pening dah sampai

 
At 9:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

WAAAH carut siapa tu! Lalalalalala...

Nak kirim pose bertapa dalam sauna lahhhhhhhh .. sambil pakai seluar ketat OPSSSSS.

 
At 9:38 AM, Blogger wahdi said...

Dbi, dekat je ke?
saya suka yg adventure, budak2 tu yg tak tahan mabuk hehehe

 
At 9:41 AM, Blogger wahdi said...

Sapa makan strawberi pie, dia lah yg merembes! lalalaa

Perlu kah kirim2 uols ? kat GYM kan ada? OPSSS

 
At 11:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

naik bot/feri la bro, sampai tgh laut tu nampak dunia tanpa sempadan ... takde land lansung ... amaze, takut, sronok ... macam2 leh rasa .. .adventure! :)

 
At 7:56 PM, Blogger wahdi said...

ha~ itulah seronok, i mmg suka situasi tu kak catz! Gethu...ada member2 ni ha yg katanya mabuk naik feri, nak naik helly katanya, :)

 
At 11:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i have been to that resort. more here - http://knizam94.wordpress.com/2007/03/30/holiday-at-redag-island/

 
At 11:54 PM, Blogger wahdi said...

hi nizam, thanks alot, will visit ur blog soon, thanks again!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home