Saturday, June 09, 2007

A Glorious Morning...

Image hosting by Imageshack.us



Had an extra-early breafast at McD's, at 6.45 AM after my fajr prayer...
I've planned to watch Shrek 3 at KLCC with Een Arip today, and since I'd forgotten the story in the past 2 prequels, I acanned through both DVDs to refresh my memory. Having done that, now I'm ready to watch SHREK 3!! Hehehe


Image hosting by Imageshack.us
Finally, while watching the DVDs, I managed to put together all my remote controls and placed them in a glass bowl, complete with a rose... just like a "hantaran kawen" (wedding presentation) LOL. It would be easy looking for the remotes after this... They had been lying around EVERYWHERE!

6 Comments:

At 11:11 AM, Blogger anne said...

wahdi, kalau ye pun nak semangat nak tengok Shrek...sampai double posting ni..heheh...

Nanti kasitau best ke tak, k. So dah tengok Pirates?

 
At 12:47 PM, Blogger hOtMaMa said...

waaa...menarik la deco mcm tuh..!

 
At 9:33 PM, Blogger wahdi said...

Hi Anne, eh yelah,
Maklumlah dah excited nak tgk Shrek :P

 
At 9:34 PM, Blogger wahdi said...

Hot mama, mestilah menarik kan i penah keje ngan eric leong ;)

 
At 7:58 AM, Blogger hOtMaMa said...

laa...ye ker u ols...patut lar.. ala2 eric leong nyer deco..hik..hik..

 
At 9:53 AM, Blogger wahdi said...

tau takpe uols~~

 

Post a Comment

<< Home