Sunday, June 24, 2007

Another productive day...

Yesterday, I spent my day at the gym, shopping for groceries, doing the laundry and also cleaning the store room... That, was my productive Saturday!!!

I'm not done yet with cleaning the store room but at least it now has some space for me to comfortably continue tidying up the rest of the room today... A lot more needs to be done in transforming the room into my entertainment room...


Image hosting by Imageshack.us




Image hosting by Imageshack.us
I've lost 8lbs! Huaaa, must eat a lot more!



Image hosting by Imageshack.us
I love working out on Sunday mornings, the gym being not busy and I get the privacy to pose for "glory" pictures. LOL!


I've planned to put a queen-size bed as a solution for storage, because the space underneath it is perfect for storing away unwanted and unimportant stuff... I also planned to paint the wall in white while highligthing the feature wall in mocha. And an essential feature, will be a petit-size marine tank! Yeay~



Image hosting by Imageshack.us
See, it now looks better, compared to what it looked like in a previous entry!


Anyway, I'll countinue to clean up the store room today. I went to the gym very early in the morning today, and after the work-out I had coffee at the kopitiam behind the gym. And while reading the papers there, I came across a very exciting article!

Hey, my landscape design for a customer at Kemensah Heights was featured in the landscape section (Berita Minggu, on page 8)! Walla, I am a happy boy today!


Image hosting by Imageshack.us





Image hosting by Imageshack.us
My design for En Sanusi's bungalow at Kemensah Heights...Anyone interested in hiring me to design a pergola? Hehehe!!!

13 Comments:

At 8:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

bro, your six pack tu bukan touch up kat photoshop kan? huhuhu .... :))

 
At 10:47 PM, Blogger wahdi said...

tak ye kak catz~ kalau ada pun hanya 10% utk proses mencantikan sedikit~ OPSS

 
At 1:33 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

woo six pack! :P tak penat ke buat ketul2 tu? :P nape nak gain weight? bukan org suke ke lose weight.. hehe..

 
At 4:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Personal trainer manakah yang mengintai di cermin ittew?

 
At 4:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

MALIK kah.. opppppsss

 
At 7:38 AM, Blogger wahdi said...

Hi Hanis, tak penat rasanya sebab i start bergym since 2001, kiranya hasil selepas 6 tahun hehe

Kena tambah weight sebab nak nampak muscular dan sesuai dgn my height ;)

 
At 7:41 AM, Blogger wahdi said...

uols,
itu bukan personal trainer,
kalau personal trainer, body camtu kah? OPSS

 
At 11:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wah! Laser sekali hadik six pack itteeeeeew. *Matila pakai baju longgar lepas nih*

 
At 11:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pintu sauna ittew ala ala terbuka sikit. Dua dua baru lepas bersaunakahhhhhhh?

*Matila ada posting sauna lepas ni*

 
At 11:34 AM, Blogger wahdi said...

kan~~
iols berani laser, tapi iols tak berani pose2 sesuatu dalam bilik sauna tu~ *opsss sgt!

 
At 11:36 AM, Blogger wahdi said...

tak perlu occay bawak2 camera dalam bilik sauna,sauna itu untuk kesihatan! *matilah majalah mangga

 
At 5:49 PM, Blogger NBK466 said...

Ya Tuhan...SEBIJIK BUKAN MACAM BADAN DEN..miah..ha..ha..ha..

 
At 12:20 PM, Blogger wahdi said...

Hahaha, abg Syarul, 10% sure ada persamaan, tul tak? hehehe

 

Post a Comment

<< Home