Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Ugly Packaging!

I went to the 7E near my office to grab a pack of milk for breakfast this morning. Since my favourite brand is out of stock, I had chosen this particular one. There wasn't much choice! But, gosh! The design for its packaging is so ugly!!!



Image hosting by Imageshack.us
Ugly packaging. Tsk! Tsk! Tsk!



I needed the milk badly, so I had to just close my eyes and grab it. This 1980s style of packaging really sucks! As a designer, it hurts my optical nerves to see such design! As a consumer, I wouldn't want that kind of gaudy design on my pack of milk. Something simple and nice would do the job better!
And it should look something like the design below:



Image hosting by Imageshack.us
This is my design, how I would want it to look like. I will forward this design to the milk's manufacturer later! LOL

2 Comments:

At 3:33 PM, Blogger NBK466 said...

Awat sempoi sangat design ekau ni jang?

 
At 3:37 PM, Blogger wahdi said...

Sempoi??
Sempoi= cun, bagus, atau smart??

Wah, den bangga!!

hehehe den paham smpoi yg dimaksudkan hehe mmg design camtulah den nak, minimalist dan modern~~

 

Post a Comment

<< Home