Saturday, May 05, 2007

Sushi Art

I didn't feel too well today, down with a mild fever, nausea and a terrible stomachache. After yesterday's massage, there's much wind in my stomach and I lost sleep because of it. As I reached the office, I wish I was home!

But that didn't stop me from enjoying a good Japanese dinner at Sushi king with En Arip... Whenever I felt queasy, I'm only up to having udon there... There's nothing like treating sickness with wasabe! That, is a good appetizer!

The following three dishes are a must everytime I eat at Sushi King, especially the Raw calamari... There's nothing like it! I had made a painting of that salmon dish (I just couldn't remember its name!)... I'll make it a point to remember it on my next visit. Or maybe someone can help me with it now? This time, I had made the watercolor painting on a A3 size sheet.


Image hosting by Imageshack.us
My favourite squid... Don't know how it was prepared!


Image hosting by Imageshack.us
Deep-fried squid...


Image hosting by Imageshack.us


Image hosting by Imageshack.us
I painted this..


Image hosting by Imageshack.us
I planned to display it on a mounting board before having it framed.

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 7:25 AM, Blogger zafi said...

Arghhh
i want to eat sushi...
last 2 weeks i "meroyan" on sushi...
Found a small restaurant Near Chinatown and spent 67 pounds for sushi...
Arghh Sushi king taste Better!!!!
Nice Pics!

 
At 4:50 PM, Blogger wahdi said...

67 pounds aje? :P hahaha
Haiyoo i gila lah makan sushi, mesti RM300++ sekali duduk kalau makan dgn my bro.

 
At 4:51 AM, Blogger zafi said...

Tobat tanak buat lagik!!
better u enjoy mkn kat msia...

 
At 9:44 AM, Blogger wahdi said...

hehehe
takpe kalau dah meroyan takan nak tunggu balik msia? makan aje hehee

 

Post a Comment

<< Home