Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Spring Cleaning...


Image hosting by Imageshack.us
The messy store room.



Image hosting by Imageshack.us



Since today is another public holiday, I didn't quite feel like going out. Furthermore, I have no idea where else to go! So I and En Arip decided to tidy up the store room. Hmmm... what should we turn it into?

When it's done, I will post the update here. I am actually in the middle of tidying up, and took five to update this blog! I didn't realize we have so many treasures put away in this store room!

4 Comments:

At 4:56 PM, Blogger clip said...

hmm i like to clean up bro
wish i were there to help u tidy up that room

hmm
hope all that forgotten treasure will be valued and maybe can be a new deco

 
At 10:14 PM, Blogger zafi said...

i can ONLY do the cleanin' stuff when i'm in Mood...But most of the messy stuff done by me pun...
Ask mY lit sis to help... hehe

Hey enjoy to do the cleaning thingy.. :P

 
At 9:58 AM, Blogger wahdi said...

Clip... it's o.k, to many private stuff there hehee ;)


Zafi, me both, good or bad mood pun i still suka mengemas,:P

 
At 11:34 AM, Anonymous Walid said...

Store pun cantik.. apa tah lagi rumah nya.. ehehe.. Dah siap kemas? I can see, banyak paper bag ye!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home