Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Other Pics from My Malacca Trip...(Final)

Here are some other pics from my Malacca trip that I would like to share...


I drove to Malacca as early at 7 AM. After touring Bandar Hilir, after dinner we went to the night zoo to see some nocturnal animals in action .

And after supper, I took on a challenge with Aiman on his PS2 , from a racing car game to his favourite Japanese superhero game : 555 ...

I was too totally flat out to wake-up in the morning...


Image hosting by Imageshack.us
Again, i really like this pic!



Image hosting by Imageshack.us
Limau-limau cafe...



Image hosting by Imageshack.us
Mickey in such a rare pose. Hey! That blue tin robot really caught my eye but it's an antique... (takut!!!)



Image hosting by Imageshack.us
Oh! This is soooo very 70s!



Image hosting by Imageshack.us




Image hosting by Imageshack.us
Cute print on a shop pillar...



Image hosting by Imageshack.us
Cheeky t-shirt, but you won't see me wearing it!



Image hosting by Imageshack.us
i luv the shadow cast on this giant poster...



Image hosting by Imageshack.us
Malacca Night Zoo...me, my sister, her sons and my mum!



Image hosting by Imageshack.us
This creature is damn cute!!!




Image hosting by Imageshack.us
Looking for some souvenirs for the kids...

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 11:12 PM, Blogger anne said...

Wahdi punya pasal, i am planning a weekend trip to Melaka...hehe. Tapi tak tau bila...

 
At 10:22 AM, Blogger wahdi said...

heheh.. Anne, best2, jgn lupa singgah jonker street!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home