Thursday, May 10, 2007

Cheap Lunch

I have no freaking idea what to have for lunch today! There is a new Malay restaurant which just opened for business behind my office, and I went there once with a friend who dropped by to visit me.

I went there for lunch just a while ago... I picked whatever dishes that attracted me: half a scoop of rice, Boiled Fish Cooked in Fermented Soybean, Chicken Breast with Soy Sauce, and some vege... all those for only MYR3.80 (US$1), and tasted really fantastic! That's almost a steal! I must be a repeat customer to this place!



Image hosting by Imageshack.us
Good taste+Nutritious+Cheap.

4 Comments:

At 1:49 PM, Blogger anne said...

sedapnya tengok.....wahdi, hari ni i makan spaghetti with black pepper n mushroom, yr recipe tu;-)

 
At 1:22 AM, Blogger wahdi said...

Hi Anne,

Thank you for trying my recipe. How did it turn out?

 
At 10:15 AM, Blogger zafi said...

erk...
ulam...
ikan kembong...
auch!
Jealous!!!

 
At 1:00 AM, Blogger wahdi said...

haha, balik malaysia nanti makan le puas2 hehe

 

Post a Comment

<< Home