Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Thanks for Visiting!

Image hosting by Imageshack.us

Hi guys, I had just put up a neo counter on the right hand side panel of this blog to monitor who my guests are, and their location, since 12 April 2007. And I've noticed that some of you are from outside Malaysia. Also, some of my local visitors dropped by from local locations which I've not even heard of! Thanks for keep visiting my blog... If you feel like leaving a comment or two, or offer an opinion, just say it, ok? I don't, and I won't bite! hehee.But if you are comfortable by just being a silent reader, that is kewl, too! I really appreciate your visits...


Image hosting by Imageshack.us

Anyway, my bro En Arip had just launched his blog...
Feel free to visit him at enarip.blogspot.com He is still working on it (as he says: The cement and paint is still wet!), so it really is a work-in-progress. Don't expect too much for the time being... My elder brother is taking blogging classes with me! hehee, So, again, thank you guys for dropping by regularly!



Labels:

5 Comments:

At 1:59 PM, Blogger NBK466 said...

Den punyo server rasanya under Korean...glamer ler..he..he..he..

 
At 2:04 PM, Blogger wahdi said...

Patutlah pakcik cari Soromban takde, yg kuar Seoul...ingatkan org korean mana, hehehee

 
At 3:03 AM, Blogger wahdi said...

Zafi, comeback often!

 
At 3:32 AM, Blogger Jill Yusoff said...

bloghopped from anne's and have been a silent reader for a while. (more like admirer of your lovely artworks). can't wait to see the finished canvas project. thanks for sharing the tips and the process.

 
At 1:15 AM, Blogger wahdi said...

Hi Jill! I'm flattered! OK, I will upload the completed work as soon as it's presentable... Please keep dropping by, ok? Cheers!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home