Saturday, April 21, 2007

Sunshine On My Side

Such good luck! This morning, as soon as I got back from the gym at about 10 AM, I applied the undercoat onto the canvas I intend to paint for En Arip... And as if knowing how enthusiatic I was, the sun was beaming at its best! Perfect timing! After applying the undercoat onto the bare canvas, I went to bed, having had my shot of liquid protein supplement earlier. After a two-hour nap, I went to check on the canvas... Yeay! It's dry! I can't wait to paint on it! Just five minutes after that, it began to pour, getting heavier by the second... Thank god! Had I woke up slightly late, my canvas would've been ruined... Luck was really on my side this morning!


Image hosting by Imageshack.us





Image hosting by Imageshack.us




Image hosting by Imageshack.us
Want me to paint u? hahaha


Image hosting by Imageshack.us
Done! It has dried completely. Really can't wait to start my acrylic painting next week...

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 10:42 PM, Blogger zafi said...

ouchh
Paint!!!
Its great to see my room with a new color now...
Ya painting.. a good way to express emotions...
(Remember the casa impian scene...Eric doin' funny stuff with the paint... im so "hipokritt" as a guest yg diterkejutkan")
iTs Fun!!!
Enjoy!

 
At 10:50 PM, Blogger wahdi said...

Hahaha... You appeared on Casa Impian too? Which cycle? I appeared a few times as co-host for episodes which offered garden sets. I was attached to Terra Garden then as an Outdoor Living Consultant... Suddenly, I miss my old job! ;)

 
At 6:18 AM, Blogger zafi said...

My friends were selected on the audition... me and a few others become the guest la... but damn funny..
ya i guess i remember u in that show too.. what a surprise...
im talking to A celebrity now..
woooo... :P

 
At 3:14 PM, Blogger Irwan said...

Ku!! Can't wait to see hasilanya.. Mesti cantik..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home