Thursday, April 26, 2007

Strawberry Pie!

After work today, I went to KLCC for dinner with En Arip. And today being a public holiday, I had expected the traffic to be easy-going and that was just it! Had dinner at KLCC, and ended up at Bangsar Village after that, to collect something from the shop we visited the other night.

As usual, it was straight to Starbucks for late night coffee... While waiting for En Arip to do his thing at the toilet, I had enough time to pick up some strawberry pies from Bakerzin... they make very good subject for my painting tonight... I am still searching for the location of a coffee plantation for the acrylic project, so to keep the creative juice running, I just had to do some watercolor painting tonight! The strawberry pie, with its vibrant and radiant colors will be the still life subject matter, and I will upload the painting in a later entry.

Anyway, inconjuction with the King's installation today: Daulat Tuanku!


Image hosting by Imageshack.us
En Arip took this pic...


Image hosting by Imageshack.us
Image hosting by Imageshack.us
Image hosting by Imageshack.us
Can't wait to do the painting tonight.



Image hosting by Imageshack.us
As soon as reaching home and sorting out some chores, I marched on to finish the painting. My favourite stage is where I put the final touches to the painting.


Image hosting by Imageshack.us
And this is how I intend to frame it up...


Labels:

5 Comments:

At 12:12 PM, Blogger NBK466 said...

Emmm..strawberry pie...cantik dilukis...sodap di mamam...

 
At 4:08 PM, Blogger wahdi said...

Sedap juga di jilat hehehe

 
At 5:16 PM, Blogger zafi said...

hey
draw me one pic!LOL
free kan?
* pic in blog was my univ main building... called "Founders" built on 18xx...ya my inspiration building... :D

 
At 12:11 PM, Blogger wahdi said...

free?????? :P

owh..ur univ's main building..nice!

 
At 11:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Perfect!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home