Monday, April 23, 2007

Protien Shake Cupcake

I suddenly craved for cupcakes last night, and at 1 AM, I was busy baking them! Instead of using chocolate powder, I've replaced it with my Muscletech's Nitro-Tech protein shake powder. And I added some self-made emulsifier so that the protein powder can dissolve in a fluid blend. Otherwise, they tend to solidify into granules, and that would not be tasty at all!

After 45 minutes, my protein cupcakes were ready to be eaten! Yeay!

I'd put some away in the fridge, and will eat them tomorrow after gym. The others, I ate while watching a DVD with En Arip...




Image hosting by Imageshack.us
Beating the mix


Image hosting by Imageshack.us
Prototype in the oven...



Image hosting by Imageshack.us
While waiting for the cupcakes to bake, I took some pictures around the dinning table...


Image hosting by Imageshack.us
f you notice, there are plenty of seashells in our dining area... Actually,

En Arip and I share the same interest in collecting seashells from around
the world. And what we get hold of, we display in this dining area...



Image hosting by Imageshack.us
The best part is, I like this showcase dining table the most. We had decorated
this double layer showcase with our seashell collection. Tomorrow,
I will put up an entry about our seashell collection...


Image hosting by Imageshack.us
This side table by the wall shares the same concept...



Image hosting by Imageshack.us



Image hosting by Imageshack.us
Underneath each shell, we had put their respective info...



Image hosting by Imageshack.us
My cupcakes in the oven...



Image hosting by Imageshack.us
The cupcakes, ready to be eaten... Yummy!


Image hosting by Imageshack.us
Hahaha... After a while, my puffy cupcakes began to deflate... I must have missed out something... But they still taste good!


Image hosting by Imageshack.us
En Arip gives his thumbs-up for my cupcakes... He said they were delicious!




6 Comments:

At 3:13 PM, Blogger Irwan said...

Ku.. Kek tu mesti sedap!! Good try...

Cantik meja makan kamu... Koleksi siput sgt diva!! Segera ke Okinawa Island utk tambah koleksi siput itu..

 
At 4:30 AM, Blogger zafi said...

How can en Arip said "tak sedap" as he was really hungry that time... hahahahahaha
Ive learned to do a pastry from my blockmate.. its great exposure..
the best part when eat it with hot custard.. so yummy...ouch!

 
At 9:08 AM, Blogger gina marna said...

sedap nampaknyer...flat sbb kuar cpt sgt dr oven kahh..hehe gina pun x pandai masak kek..mkn i'm very good laa.

nak beli meja mcm wahdi gak laa, maybe display mainan anak yg dah pecah2 semua tuu...hehe

 
At 9:47 AM, Blogger wahdi said...

Ku, mmg sedap sekali!
Cantik kan? puas survey masa nak beli tu, nanti kalau kamu jadi ke Miami bulan depan kirim sedua siput ya?

 
At 9:52 AM, Blogger wahdi said...

Zaf,cup cake tu lazat mmg tak dpt disangkal! :P
i actually 1st time buat, tu pun main belasah sebab cari alternatif lain abt protien powder tu instead minum macam biasa, pagi tadi tak yah minum protien,bukak fridge terus makan sebiji protien, yummy~~

 
At 9:56 AM, Blogger wahdi said...

Gina,kuar cepat satu, pastu masa masak tu sikit2 saya bukak oven hehehe picit2 kuih tu :D

Display mainan anak yg dah pecah? hehe mcm muziun nanti hehe

 

Post a Comment

<< Home