Tuesday, April 24, 2007

My Underwater World

Here are some seashells from our collection. A few more are still in the box as we do not have enough room to display them... Isn't that an excuse to buy a bigger house? Hehehe...
Anyway, I really like the seahorse and starfish collection. I just remembered that I framed up a series of seahorses but don't remember where I had placed it! Anyway, take a look at our seashell collection...



Image hosting by Imageshack.us
The one on the left is a cross section of the one on the right.
This one is En Arip's favourite.




Image hosting by Imageshack.us
This is my favourite. We had bought this in Miami.




Image hosting by Imageshack.us
En Arip's favourite starfish



Image hosting by Imageshack.us
I really like the shell on the left... Did you notice the stone age-like print of a mountain on its surface?



Image hosting by Imageshack.us
The big one on the right is from Australia



Image hosting by Imageshack.us
I on the other hand, like this starfish...



Image hosting by Imageshack.us
A seashells print we bought from IKEA. We were so lucky, as this was the last one they had!




Image hosting by Imageshack.us
The seahorse in the middle have only a single spinal bone.


Image hosting by Imageshack.us
This seashell windchime in my bedroom is totally cool!



Image hosting by Imageshack.us

Actually, I used to keep a marine tank about two and a-half feet long.
But all my marine fish always die fast, as they ate very little, especially the angle fish...
Maybe, I was just not good at taking care of them...

This time, I plan to keep a reef aquarium, with lots of live reef and a few couple of fishes, a couple of yellow seahorses as well, maybe... Hopefully, this time I will take better care of them! And I will surely make it like the above, but with more live soft corals... I will surely make it to look like the above aquarium, but with my reef tank by our dining area... Should look nice there!



Labels:

2 Comments:

At 7:05 PM, Blogger zafi said...

i see NEMO in there!
can i have one?
LOL
yOU SHOULD bE pRoUd oF YoUr tAlEnT BrO!

 
At 9:28 AM, Blogger wahdi said...

U can have 2 actually. Hehehe... Nemos are very, very cheap nowadays, about MYR4 each...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home