Thursday, April 19, 2007

I'm Mr Smith


Image hosting by Imageshack.us
My favourite fragrance after all these years is still "EXTREME" by Paul Smith. I've tried others but they were just not "me"... even the most recent edition of thier fragrance "STORY" can't beat EXTREME!!



Image hosting by Imageshack.us
My bro said I was mad to finish a 100ml bottle in just three weeks... Yeah, I really luv the smell. It's so me... that's why i'm Mr. Smith! And if u noticed my blog's banner, now u know how i got inspired!

Labels:

5 Comments:

At 8:45 AM, Blogger Irwan said...

Ku! As usual lah kan, segala barang kita pun sama! LOL.. Beta pun suka colonge tu, kamu lah yang promosi haritu.. Beta beli yg Prada kita beli haritu tak pakai pun.. My signature colonge adalah the Armani Gio beta guna sejak di keluarkan lagi dah dekat 10 tahun.. Best kan~

 
At 9:26 AM, Blogger zafi said...

im a bit peculiar and sceptical when talking about perfume...BUT still...
Spent quite lots in paris few month ago just for perfume...LOL
Perry Ellis...YSL...etc gosh...
or minyak atar?
enjoy the scent.. lalalala

 
At 10:57 AM, Blogger anne said...

pity cant upload smell on blog, nak jugak bau yr favorite perfume tu...hehe

 
At 3:44 PM, Blogger wahdi said...

hahah tulah, sampaing ke dinding opis kamu paul smithkan ;), Prada aritu pun sedap!

 
At 3:45 PM, Blogger wahdi said...

Zafi : Yeah, Paris is heaven for perfumes... Especially one particular shop on Champs-Élysées... On one trip, En Arip spent US$1500 on a few bottles of Eau de Cologne...
p/s : peculiar?? why??

Hianne, tulah kalau leb buat kan siok...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home