Saturday, April 28, 2007

Getting Started: Project Acryclic Clock

Just after gym last night, I started to work on my acrylic clock painting.


Image hosting by Imageshack.us
I don't know why my energy level dipped so fast last night!



Image hosting by Imageshack.us
Since I had not been able to find a coffee plantation in Malaysia, I went on the internet to look for pictures of the coffee berries.



Image hosting by Imageshack.us
Image hosting by Imageshack.us
Finding the right color tone of the berries...


3 Comments:

At 11:49 PM, Blogger david santos said...

Thanks for you work and have a good weekend

 
At 1:28 AM, Blogger wahdi said...

Hi david, thanks for visiting my blog!

 
At 11:40 AM, Anonymous Walid said...

Keep up ur good work... Perfect body!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home