Thursday, April 26, 2007

Get Well Soon, My Brother...

Got a surprise call from my mom yesterday evening. She sounded worried... She said that my younger brother broke his leg playing rugby... He was sent to his campus clinic where the resident doctor diagnosed it as just a sprain, and gave him some pain killers...

My brother wasn't sattisfied, and headed for his campus hospital with his hostel warder. Ha! The doctor there found out that he actually had a fractured bone: It's a slant snap, and his ankle joint was also dislocated!

OMG! Why was the clinic doctor so negligent?

I really pity my brother... He's in the midst of his final semester's final exam, with just three more papers to sit for! He is studying Chemical Engineering, and is supposed to grad early next month. Now, he would have to wait for the swell on his foot to subside before going through the surgery to insert a prosthetic plate, to be done next week...


Image hosting by Imageshack.us
My brother confined to the hospital bed...



Image hosting by Imageshack.us
What a pity! His mind had to be on his exam...



Image hosting by Imageshack.us
En Arip was also there to give him some moral support...


4 Comments:

At 6:01 AM, Blogger zafi said...

ouch...
so painful..
remember my experience... adehhh!!
hey send my best of luck wishes in exam and get well soon...
InsyaAllah hope everything ok...
:)

 
At 9:39 AM, Blogger wahdi said...

O.k Zafi insya'allah...
eh you penah patah apa plak? :)

 
At 7:03 PM, Blogger zafi said...

not really patah but broken bone...
a "GOOD" experience!~
You & Mr Arip are such a good bro...
Kudos

 
At 9:21 AM, Blogger wahdi said...

Errrmmmm.... It's scary to hear stuff like cracked and broken bones!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home