Monday, April 09, 2007

Cute Postcards from AussieBum

I made a few purchases with AussieBum last month. They sent me a few postcards of thier new products yesterday...that was really cool! I luv good customer sevice... It goes to show that just being far apart does not mean you have an excuse not to keep in contact with your customers. AussieBum is foreign-based, and has better customer service than most local ones.



Image hosting by Imageshack.us
The postcards...



Image hosting by Imageshack.us
I love this one!



Image hosting by Imageshack.us
The back of this postcard tells the story of this edition... Hahaha.. It's so cute and funny!

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 11:01 AM, Blogger Irwan said...

Hahaha.. So cute!!!! Nak!!! Yeah, I also love the AussieBum.. Nice ha! Ku! Jom singapore this weekend grab all the new arrival! LOL

 
At 1:05 PM, Blogger wahdi said...

jom ku!, aritu banyak yg takde size, tapi dah beli online!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home