Friday, March 16, 2007

The Tagg

Miss Anne, tagged me for this challenge…. tell 6 weird things about myself on my own blog... , then i need to choose 6 people to be tagged, leave them a comment on their blogs.So here goes mine:

1 - I never had a birthday cake, ever! The reason - I was brought up in Malay traditions, and my parents said it's not Malay culture to blow candles and sing Happy Birthday. Usually, mom would cook something special and invite my close pals to my house. "Bubur Nasi Merah" or Bubur Merah was one of the special desserts. Cake was served but without the merry-makings!

2- There is no food which I do not like! I will eat just about anything. But I am particular about the nutrients in my food intake.

3- When I was young, I was always teased, being called "anak keling" or "anak negro" (baby nigger), just because I had a very dark complexion and curly hair. Amazingly, when I advanced to Form 1, my complexion became fairer, and my hair turned soft and wavy instead... weird, isn't it?

4- I must have my daily bread, banana or milk (at least one of them). Otherwise, my stomach isn't going to feel nice.

5- I dare not look into the eyes of a cat. If I stare into them, I will feel as if I have entered a different dimension.... Scary!

6- High observation detailness. Although just by one glance, I can capture what the person is wearing, the position of things and the shape of things. I guess that's why I am a natural painter...


The 6 chosen ones:

1. Tengku Irwan : The Kingdom

2. Crew : Crew's brew

3. Alam Setia : Penghujung Aspirasi

5. Jo Juan Marvin Ronald Hutagalung

6. Kak Catz : All Those Moments

Labels:

6 Comments:

At 6:49 PM, Blogger Jeanne said...

Blessings to you!
Keep well, Keep happy
Enjoy your life!
Jeanne ^j^

 
At 8:23 AM, Blogger anne said...

Wahdi, thanks for being a good sport and take up the tagg challenge....;-) nak try jugak la stare into the eyes of a cat...tengok dimension apa yang ade...hehehe

 
At 11:56 PM, Blogger Irwan said...

I'm done !!! LOL Check out mine ok TengkU!

 
At 3:37 PM, Blogger catz said...

Check out my reply to your Tag :)

 
At 12:58 PM, Blogger wahdi said...

Tq Jeanne!! u too!

Anne, try lah tenung mata kucing tu! ;) takleh tido malam nanti! hehee

Baiklah Tengku, pakcik akan periksa jawapanmu! LOL

TQ kak catz! larii ke blog kak catz!

 
At 1:22 PM, Blogger wahdi said...

ahaha jo, u did urs? let me find out!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home