Thursday, December 14, 2006

Grilled Dory Fish

Recipe of the day : Grilled Dory Fish with Parsley

Since I’m being very strict about nutrition and hygiene, of late I prefer to cook everyday, rather than "tapaw" (on-the-go) or eat at restaurants near my office. Yeah I’m selective about eating out; and I really can’t stand stuffy smells that stick on my shirt every time I leave the restaurant. Furthermore, I want to make sure the food fits well with my high-protein diet, too. Weekends are the only time I eat out, only at places that don’t have ventilation problem, i.e. strong smell from the kitchen.

So if u want to try this recipe, follow these easy steps…

1- Defrost frozen dory fish in a bowl of water, but don’t remove the fish from its plastic bag.

2- Then, marinate the fish with white and black pepper, and sprinkle a bit of paprika, salt, corn flour and chopped parsley over it.

3. Heat up a non-stick pan, and put a teaspoon of olive oil. Grill the fish until it turns golden on both sides. It is now ready to be served!

As usual, I would also prepare a bowl of garden salad (with Italian dressing) and some boiled potatoes. Aahhh... This is my idea of a fabulous lunch…

So, what do u think? Easy, right??




Image hosting by Imageshack.us





Image hosting by Imageshack.us





Image hosting by Imageshack.us





Image hosting by Imageshack.us





Image hosting by Imageshack.us





Image hosting by Imageshack.us

6 Comments:

At 5:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ehem!! Ehem!! mana nak cari Dory fish tu? Mydin ade? *maaf ye tak penah gi mydin.. LOL

Italian dressing ku telah habis :-(

 
At 5:33 PM, Blogger wahdi said...

ehem~~ mydin takde jual o.k,
curry dressing tu adalah ;) hehee

 
At 5:34 PM, Blogger wahdi said...

haiyoo, kalau dah habis isyarat utk shopping, jgn beli banyak2 next time, nanti takde alasan nak shopping LOL

 
At 5:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aku tak makan curry... so tak perlu la nak ke Mydin kan? ;-) Next week jom shopping groceries sama2 lagi kat Cold Storage.. Heaven kan!!!!

 
At 1:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love to grill those frozen dory fish too. They certainly make good meals and two can certainly fill you up.

 
At 11:51 AM, Blogger semut sesat said...

mcm besh...can give it a try

 

Post a Comment

<< Home