Saturday, January 05, 2008

Happy weekend~

A happy weekend to you all~

The past few weeks, I have been busy at work meeting tight deadlines... but not this weekend though!~ huhu

I'm now at the neighbourhood SBUX lepaking with En Arip, and at dinner at the nasi lemak stall a while ago, I had my 1st teh tarik for this year!

I luv tea very much but somehow I don't know why I cannot accept teh tarik... I tried to finish it but failed as usual.... so green tea will remain my favourite type of tea!

Anyway, can't wait to spend the weekend, and I hope u guys have a great weekend, too!

Image hosting by Imageshack.us
Teh tarik time... nice to see but it's just not for me ;)

Image hosting by Imageshack.us
The CNY SBUX bears are now on the racks... As usual,
En Arip was the happiest boy, being able to add them to his SBUX Bearista Bear collection!

Image hosting by Imageshack.us
Owww~ I luv this year's bear so much! This fella is so cutteee~~~
look at its nose! Comey... kan?

Image hosting by Imageshack.us
Muah! LOL! Have a happy weekend guys!

3 Comments:

At 1:42 AM, Blogger Iced Nyior said...

the bears are so cutee :x

 
At 5:46 AM, Blogger akupunyahal said...

teh tarik also ny my fav... too sweet... lawa bears tu.. sini macam tak de jer CNY bears... nanti pi tengok...

 
At 11:02 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

cute bears.... tak perasan lak semalam when i had to get my starbucks fix..


green tea tarik can ah??

 

Post a Comment

<< Home